Akten

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

    Source note(s)

      Display note(s)

        Hierarchical terms

        Akten

          Equivalent terms

          Akten

            Associated terms

            Akten

              28 Archival description results for Akten

              28 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
              Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, Z 107 (Benutzungsort: Dessau) · Fonds · 1837 - 1865
              Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

              Find aids: Findbuch 1982 (online searchable) Registraturbilddner: Staatsministerien als obererste Verwaltungsbehörden entstanden in den anhaltischen Teilfürstentümern als Folge der Revolution von 1848 und per Verordnung vom 5. April 1848, die eine dreistufige Staatsverwaltung ein eingeleitetitete. In the course of the constitutional unification of the two duchies, the State Ministry of Dessau was formed on 25 May 1853 from the three State Ministries of the Federal State, the State Ministry of Dessau and the State Ministry of Köthen. After the extinction of the Dukes of Anhalt-Bernburg, the Dessau State Ministry merged with the Bernburg State Ministry on 13 September 1863 to form the Dessau State Ministry. The Anhalt state ministries were formally responsible for all departments as higher authorities with "directing, ordering, supervising and executive power". There was no division into individual ministries. For the execution of certain specialist tasks, the governments and their specialist departments were subordinated to them as intermediate authorities, which in turn subordinated the district directorates as subordinate authorities. The separation of the judiciary and administration at all levels has been achieved through the establishment of specific judicial authorities. Inventory information: The files were first kept at the State Ministry Dessau 3 as "Aktenrepertorium Herzoglich Anhaltischen Staatsministeriums D" and at the end of the 19th century were handed over to the State Archive Zerbst, where they were filed under Rep. 7. Additional information: The filming took place as part of the GDR backup filming (so-called Fercher films). Included cards: 3

              Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, I. HA Rep. 81 Hamburg · Fonds
              Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

              History of the authorities The legation in Hamburg was one of the most important diplomatic representations of Prussia in Germany. Its importance lay above all in the field of trade and customs policy and shipping. Special emphasis was placed on the economic geographic location of the embassy's area of responsibility as the starting point for German overseas trade and as the end point of the important inland waterways Elbe and Weser. The legation gained an additional significance in the context of colonial politics. The development of the competence of the Hamburg legation is quite complicated, but it should be noted that the three Hanseatic cities of Hamburg, Bremen and Lübeck as well as the two Mecklenburg usually belonged to the legation area. From the Tilsit peace of 1807 until the annexation of the Hanseatic cities and Oldenburgs by France in December 1810, the competence of the mission extended to Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz in addition to the states mentioned. After the dissolution of the Hamburg legation in 1810 due to the French annexation of the German North Sea coast, the diplomatic contacts of Prussia to Mecklenburg, bound to the person of the previous legation in Hamburg, were essentially perceived by the legation in Dresden. After the Paris Peace of 30 May 1814, the legation was newly founded and was given a large area of responsibility, which extended not only to the Hanseatic cities and Mecklenburg but also to Hanover, Brunswick, Oldenburg, Schaumburg-Lippe and Lippe-Detmold. In 1832 the representatives near Hanover, Braunschweig, Schaumburg-Lippe and Lippe-Detmold were taken over by the Kassel legation. In 1837 Oldenburg was included in the newly founded mission in Hanover. The area of responsibility thus narrowed to the Hanseatic cities and Mecklenburg remained constant until the dissolution of the Hamburg legation, which took place on 31 March 1920. Heads of Mission 1804 - 1811 Grote, Count August Otto from 1814 - 1830 1830 - 1832 Maltzan, Mortimer from 1832 - 1848 Haenlein, Johann Christian Ferdinand Louis from 1848 - 1859 Kamptz, Carl Ludwig Georg Friedrich Ernst Albert from 1859 - 1867 Richthofen, Baron Emil Carl Heinrich from 1867 - 1869 Kamptz, Carl Ludwig Georg Friedrich Ernst Albert from 1869 - 1872 Magnus, Anton from 1872 - 1875 Rosenberg, Baron Adalbert from 1875 - 1885 Wentzel, Robert Albrecht Friedrich Otto from 1885 - 1890 Kusserow, Heinrich from 1890 - 1894 Thielmann, Baron Max from 1894 - 1895 Kiderlen-Waechter, Alfred from 1895 - 1898 Wallwitz, Count Nikolaus from 1898 - 1902 Metternich, Count Paul from 1902 - 1907 Tschirschky and Boegendorff, Heinrich Leonhard from 1907 - 1908 Heyking, Baron Edmund from 1908 - 1915 Bülow, Gustav Adolf from 1915 - 1920 Quadt von Wyckradt und Isny, Albert inventory description: Inventory history The inventory consisted of five registry or (A-E), which came into the archive between 1834 and 1940. In 1840 a find book was created for Group A, in which the other tax layers were also entered. Accessions No. 8042 to 8168 were combined into groups in January 1870, some of them classified as worthless (cf. VI. HA Nl. Friedländer, G., No. 13, fol. 33). During the Second World War, the Rep. 81 Hamburg stock was transferred to the salt mines in Staßfurt and Schönebeck and brought to the Soviet Union at the end of the war. In 1955 he was returned to the Central State Archives in Merseburg. The stock was divided into the part before 1807 and the part after 1807. The latter part was newly recorded in 1968 by Joachim Nossol and arranged in 1969 under the guidance of Dr. Joachim Lehmann and Roswitha Nagel according to factual aspects. The lowest level of classification is arranged chronologically - while preserving factual contexts. The editorial work was done by the archivist Maria Lehmann, the find book was written by Magdalena Sabor. The history of the institution was written by Dr. Joachim Lehman. In the course of the re-listing of the I. HA Rep. 81 Hanover legation, a file was found which belongs to the Hamburg legation in terms of provenance (old signature Rep. 81 Hanover B 4 a). The Hamburg legation comprises a total of 1,350 files from the period 1804 to 1920, Merseburg, signed in June 1981. Nagel revised Berlin, signed in February 2011 Dr. Puppel last assigned number: ____ to order: GStA PK, I. HA Rep. 81 Hamburg legation: GStA PK, I. HA Rep. 81 legations and consulates after 1807, Hamburg legation finding aids: database; find book, 1 vol.

              Landesarchiv NRW Abteilung Rheinland, 141.02.00 · Fonds · 181-1915
              Part of Landesarchiv NRW Rhineland Department (Archivtektonik)

              Preliminary remark 1: The classification has been changed to a purely numerical classification for retroconversion. The classification in the table of contents differs from the classification in the units of registration. The classification has been adopted within the index part units of description. Since the stock has received comparatively little attention in research so far, the old signatures have not been included. It may be necessary to look up the old finding aid book, which is part of the inventory. 2) The former item 19 (old Findbuch, p.359ff.): Courts in Düsseldorf (Kassationshof, Appellationshof, Kriminalgerichtshof, Kreisgericht (Tribunal 1. Instanz), Notariatskammern and Friedensgericht Ratingen) - except for one file of the Kreisgericht Düsseldorf (see under 16.1.) - were transferred to the Zweigarchiv Kalkum (old Findbuch, note p.1 by Mrs. Dr. Joester of 28.8. 1974). 3. there is as unlisted remainder a cardboard box at the end of storage of the inventory ("misdirected" from files of the Generalgouvernement). They must be placed elsewhere or a separate title must be created. A folder is pre-identified. According to Dr. Joester, they are sorted according to the files from which they were taken, from bottom to top. 4. the bibliography has been supplemented. Dr. Richter, 11.9. 2006

              Fonds · 1804-1970
              Part of State Archives Munich (Archivtektonik)

              The files listed below were handed over to the Munich State Archives by the Laufen District Office in 1959 (1827 files), 1962 (720 files), 1966 (280 files), 1972 (12 files), 1976 (approx. 40 linear metres) and 1977 (1 file). The indexing was carried out by various editors, among them the assistant archivists of the 1975/1977 course, who, under the direction of Chief Inspector Klaus Fischer, were responsible for the processing of the 1962 and 1976 levies from June to September 1976 as part of the practical training at the Munich State Archives. Since only one summary list was available for the older levy and no list at all for the more recent levy, both levies were combined and completely reworked. The subsequent reorganization into objectively connected groups was generally oriented towards the standard file plan, but also deviated from it when the circumstances made it necessary. The following record groups were not archived, but destroyed: Vaccination lists, subsidies for farmers' drainage work, state audit. In a further work step, the index data of the individual taxes were then summarized in a joint volume of repertories by Chief Archive Inspector Anton Grau at the end of the 1970s. As part of a retroconversion project in 2015, this analogue tape repertory was finally digitised unchanged.

              Landesarchiv NRW Abteilung Westfalen, B 453 · Fonds · 1711-1932
              Part of Landesarchiv NRW Department of Westphalia (Archivtektonik)

              The district Bochum was formed in 1817 and in 1884/85, around the counties Gelsenkirchen and Hattingen reduced, it was divided into city and county Bochum. After the district was abolished in 1929, it was assigned to the city districts of Bochum, Witten, Herne and Dortmund. The holdings, which comprised 199 numbers at the time of the new indexing, were transferred to the State Archives in 1888 (116 files). A file was added in 1908. It was not possible to determine where the remaining files came from. By far the largest part of the district registry and the district committee is located in the city archive of Bochum. The serial numbers 153 to 1962 were given to the city of Witten in 1955. Further files of the administrative district are stored in the city archives of Gelsenkirchen and Witten (see old repertory for listings). In the case of the new registration, files 47, 117a, 121a and 128a were found to be missing. The numbers 37 and 96 are not documented. The new distortion was mainly performed by the trainees Dr. Becker, Dr. Fleckenstein, Hoen, Dr. Ostrowitzki, Dr. Prell and Dr. Uhde. Münster, January 1994 H. Müller The files no. 187 - 192 originate from the Zgg. 120/2010 of the police headquarters Bochum. They're listed under Classification Point 7. Police. Schraven, January 2011 Due to their personal character, individual volumes of records are blocked from regular use in the reading room. It is advisable to send an inquiry to the Landesarchiv NRW by e-mail to: westfalen@lav.nrw.de

              Landesarchiv Baden-Württemberg, Abt. Staatsarchiv Ludwigsburg, F 281 I · Fonds · 1806-1943 (Vorakten ab 1799)
              Part of State Archives Baden-Württemberg, Dept. State Archives Ludwigsburg (Archivtektonik)

              Preliminary remark: When in the years 1947/48 the files of the judicial authorities were ordered and recorded by Dr. Alfons Bogenrieder, the stock of the Ludwigsburg District Court comprised only 5 tufts, the present no. Z 297-301, which had been handed over to the State Branch Archive in 1893 via the archive management. However, the files of the Ludwigsburg City Court from 1806-1819 (current no. Z 101-296), which had been handed over to the Ludwigsburg State Archives by the archive keeper of the Ludwigsburg district in August 1942, were also transferred to the Ludwigsburg District Court in the course of the order.The Ludwigsburg City Court (inventory A 372a), which before 1806 was Civil Court I Instance for the City, Civil Appeals Instance and Criminal Court I Instance for the Office of Ludwigsburg, received a changed jurisdiction in the Kingdom (cf. Wintterlin, Behördenorganisation Bd. I p. 56, 202 ff.). According to its structure and constitutional position, however, it differed considerably from the district court of Ludwigsburg, which only came into being as a result of the court organisation laws (IV. Edict on the administration of justice in the lower instances of 31 Dec. 1818). Nevertheless, the files of the City Court were left with the existing holdings, because in this way the continuity of the development after 1806 could still be maintained, on the other hand these files could not be classified in the systematic overview of the holdings.9 Febr. and 7 Oct.1954 two deliveries of the District Court Ludwigsburg to the State Archives were added to the aforementioned files. This necessitated a reworking of the entire collection, which was carried out in 1954/55 by K. Lenth, first under the direction of Oberarchivrat Dr. Grube and then by Staatsarchivrat Dr. Stemmler. The archival files lying at the Ludwigsburg District Court, which were still very extensive despite the fact that they had already been separated, have only been taken over in a selection from the various fields of law. The selection was based on the guidelines drawn up by the State Archives Administration for the Ministry of Justice on file elimination by the judicial authorities (see Die Justiz 1955, p. 123). Some of the cases delivered are incomplete, as some of the files had already been eliminated by the Local Court. The structure of the holdings in the present repertory essentially followed the "Provisions on the Periods for the Retention of Files, Registers and Documents by the Judicial Authorities" of 1953. The holdings of the Ludwigsburg Local Court were the first in a series of deliveries by the Local Courts that began in 1954 to be processed. In order to obtain guidelines from the other district courts also for the indexing and elimination of the files, K. Lenth wrote a field report on his experiences with the indexing and indexing of the present holdings (cf. Kanzleiakten Qu. 262/1955). 572 tufts in 13 linear metres were included in the holdings. Ludwigsburg, April 1955Newspaper: Bd 51-68: Access 1996/63 from the District Court of Ludwigsburg To retroconversion: This finding aid is a repertory which was previously only available in handwritten or typewritten form and which has been converted into a database-supported and therefore online-capable format. This can lead to a certain discrepancy between the modern external appearance and the partly outdated design and formulation of the title recordings. Use: When ordering, please indicate the complete signature, i.e. * (for general and judicial matters) and Z (for civil matters). Only the order number is required to order the remaining archives.

              Staatsarchiv Hamburg, 231-3 · Fonds · 1836-1908
              Part of State Archives Hamburg (Archivtektonik)

              Administrative history: In order to prevent the misuse of company names and to be able to determine who is entitled to act on behalf of a company, the obligation for merchants to register the legal relationships of their companies with the commercial court in a register accessible to everyone was introduced on 1 January 1836. However, until 1 August 1866, when the relevant provisions of the Introductory Act to the General German Commercial Code entered into force, the obligation existed only for newly established companies and for them only if the company name and the name of the owner were not identical. The possibility of voluntary registration was given. The company protocol initially established for all entries except procurations was later replaced by registers for each legal form. Special registers were added as cooperative registers (from 1869), sign registers (from 1875), design protection registers (from 1876) and stock exchange registers for goods and securities (from 1896). For each register number, a file was kept which contained documents filed in addition to a copy of the register entry. From 1 October 1879 the registers were kept at the regional court, from 1 January 1900 at the district court in Hamburg. The district courts of Bergedorf and Ritzebüttel kept their own registers for their sprinkles. The registers of companies, societies and cooperatives were closed on 31 December 1904, their still valid contents transferred to the commercial registers and a new cooperative register. Preliminary Remark Legal Foundations The "Ordinance of 28.12.1835 (Hamburgische Verordnungen Bd.14, p.307-316) on the Notification to the Commercial Courts of the Establishment, Change and Repeal of Commercial Societies, Commercial Firms, Anonymous Companies and Procurants to be Made in Commercial Courts, which became Popular by the Council and Citizen's Conclusion of 15.October 1835" of 28.12.1835 (Hamburgische Verordnungen Bd.14, p.307-316) introduced in Hamburg for the first time an obligation for merchants to have the legal relationships of their companies entered in a register at the Commercial Court which is accessible to everyone. It entered into force on 1 January 1836. This regulation had come into being on the initiative of Commerzdeputation, which from 1823 constantly tried to persuade the Council to adopt a regulation which prevented the misuse of company names and created an opportunity to establish who was the actual owner of a company and who was entitled to act on its behalf. Initially, however, not all commercial enterprises were required to be entered in the register. Excluded were all already existing companies, however to the common sense of the owners it was appealed to to be registered voluntarily for the promotion of the thing (Publicandum of 28.12.1835, Hamburgische Verordnung Bd.14, S.317). In addition, registration was waived where the name of the trading company was identical to the name of the sole proprietor. Accordingly, the obligation existed only for 1. acting-Societäten (§ 1 of the regulation) 2. the action of the sole owner of a acting firm, which either did not contain its own full name or was not limited to its own name (§ 3 Abs.2) 3. granting of procurations (§ 4-8) 4. anonymous companies (§ 9-10) 5. agents and representatives of foreign insurance and similar companies (§ 11) 6. Hamb. insurance companies and other public limited companies (§ 12). The aforementioned had to report every establishment, change and cancellation of a company and submit all circulars to the Commercial Court - Company and Procurator's Office, partly also called Company Office. With the "Bekanntmachung betr. die Anmeldung im Firmen-Bureau vom 1.2.1844 (Hamburgische Verordnungen Bd.18, S.7)" (Announcement concerning the registration in the firm's office of 1.2.1844, Hamburgische Verordnungen Bd.18, p.7), the obligation arising from the 1835 ordinance was once again made public and in some cases specified in more detail. In 1865, the deposition of trademarks, labels and packaging provided for in Art. 24 of the Hanseatic-French Commercial and Shipping Treaty of 4 March 1865 (published on 30 June 1865, Hamburg Ordinances Vol. 33, pp. 233-234) was transferred to the Office for Business and Procuration. The introduction of the General German Commercial Code by law of 22.12.1865 (Hamburgische Verordnungen Bd.33, p.533-561) brought a substantial extension of the obligation to register in the registers. The Commercial Code and the Introductory Act came into force in Hamburg on 1 May 1966. According to Article 19 of the Commercial Code, every businessman was now obliged to have his company entered in the Commercial Register. Paragraph 6 of the Hamburg Introductory Act also introduced the obligation to register the circle of traders to whom, under Article 10 of the Commercial Code, the rules for merchants were not to apply, such as traders from small businesses, hoekers, carters, ordinary skippers, etc., if they appointed an authorised signatory or if they wished to enter into an open partnership to operate their trade. In contrast to the Regulation of 1835, the transitional provisions (§§ 1-5) of the Introductory Act stipulated that the new provisions were also binding on all existing undertakings. It was imposed on these companies to register within 3 months, so that from 1.8.1866 all commercial enterprises in the Hamburg area, with the exception of Ritzebüttel, would have to be entered in the registers of the Commercial Court. In addition, Article 13 of the Commercial Code provides for the publication of all entries in the registers. So far, since October 1847 only the applications provided for in §§ 1 and 3 (2) of the Regulation of 1835 had apparently been published on the basis of an order of the Commercial Court. - In detail and on the other extensions and changes in the tasks of the company office under the Commercial Code see: The Commission reports and further negotiations on the introduction of the General German Commercial Code in Hamburg, p.3-5 (Library A 913/9). The special protocol for cooperatives to be established in accordance with the Genossenschaftsgesetz (Cooperatives Act) was also kept at the Commercial Court in accordance with § 1 of the "Ausführungsverordnung zum Norddeutschen Bundesgesetze betreffend die privatrechtliche Stellung der Erwerbs- und Wirtschaftsgenossenschaften vom 4.Juli 1868" (Implementation Ordinance on the North German Federal Laws concerning the Private Law Status of Acquisition and Economic Cooperatives of 4 July 1868) of 30 November 1868 (Hamburgische Gesetzsammlung Bd.III, p.86-88) from 1 January 1869. In Bergedorf, a separate commercial register was created at the local court from 1.1.1873 (announcement of 29.12.1872, Hamburgische Gesetzsammlung Bd.VIII, p.249-251). With the entry into force of the Reich Law on Trademark Protection of 4.12.1874 on 1.5.1875, the "entry of the trademark of goods" in a register of signs was transferred to the Commercial Court (Announcement of 26.4.1875, Hamburgische Gesetzsammlung Bd.XI, p.52-54). In the following year, due to § 9 of the Reichsgesetz regarding the copyright on designs and models of 11.1.1876 (Reichsgesetzblatt, p.12), the keeping of the design register was added. The Court Constitution Act of 27.1.1877 (Reichsgesetzblatt, p.41) ended the old Hamburg Court Constitution on 1.10.1879. For the tasks of the "Handelsgerichts-Bureau für das Firmen- und Procurenwesen" (Commercial Court Bureau for Companies and Procurators), i.e. keeping the commercial, cooperative, design and trademark registers, the district court was responsible for the Hamburg territory with the exception of the Ritzebüttel and Bergedorf district authorities; for the aforementioned district authorities, the district court concerned was responsible (§ 5 of the Act concerning the non-contentious jurisdiction of 25 July 1879, HamburgischeGesetzsammlung Bd.XV, pp. 253-255). On 1.10.1894 the jurisdiction for the protection of trademarks ended. It was transferred to the Reich Patent Office (Law for the Protection of Waaren Designations of 12.5.1894, Reichegesetzblatt, p.441-448). The Stock Exchange Act of 22.6.1896 (Reichsgesetzblatt, p.157-176) added the maintenance of two stock exchange registers, one for goods and one for securities. For the district courts of Bergedorf and Ritzebüttel, no stock exchange registers were established, but jurisdiction was transferred to the regional court. The registers were kept until the amendment of the Stock Exchange Act in 1908. On 1.1.1900 the "Bureau für die Handels-, Genossenschafts-, Markenschutz- und Mustererschutz-Register" (Bureau for the Commercial, Cooperative, Trademark and Design Protection Registers) transferred its duties to the District Court at the Regional Court (§ 125 of the Reichsgesetz über die freiwillige Gerichtsbarkeit vom 17.5.1898, Reichsgesetzblatt, p.189). Register maintenance Two registers were created on 2.1.1836, the Company Protocol (A 6) and the Procuration Protocol (A 7), on the grounds of the company office. In the company protocol, all registrations provided for by the law, with the exception of procurations, were recorded. This remained essentially the case until the entry into force of the General German Commercial Code. From 1843 to 1856, a special "protocol of foreign companies" (A 8) was kept, in which foreign companies whose owners were temporarily in Hamburg were registered. Parallel to this, from 1843 to 1847 there was a "protocol for procurations by foreign companies" (A 9). The Protocol on Powers of Attorney (A 10), which ran from 1957 until the entry into force of the General German Commercial Code (Allgemeines Deutscher Handelsgesetzbuch), was considerably more comprehensive than the two aforementioned protocols. In contrast to authorised signatories, the persons entered in these minutes were only entitled to represent a company in accordance with the deposited power of attorney. After the entry into force of the General German Commercial Code (Allgemeines Deutscher Handelsgesetzbuch), the company and proxy protocols were declared commercial registers within the meaning of the Code (§ 1 of the transitional provisions to the Introductory Act, Hamburgische Verordnungen Bd.33, p.559). They continued to be guided. A protocol for public limited companies (A 11) has been newly established. In this register, in addition to the joint-stock companies registered so far in the company minutes, the proxies of foreign companies registered so far in the power of attorney minutes were also recorded. Furthermore, until the creation of a special protocol for cooperatives (A 18) on 1 January 1869, "associations" of craftsmen were entered in this protocol. As there had been repeated difficulties with the neighbouring states because of the recognition of extracts from the "Protocols", "Registers" were established on 1.1.1876. The older entries were not transferred. The company register (A 12) for sole traders and the company register (A 13) for open commercial companies and limited partnerships were created as a continuation of the company protocol, as well as the shareholder register II (A 14) for joint stock companies and limited partnerships on shares and the company register III (A 15) for authorised representatives and agents of foreign anonymous companies as a continuation of the company protocol. The protocol of the cooperatives became the register of cooperatives (A 19). Only the Prokura protocol continued to exist under the old name. Until 31.12.1875 15129 numbers had been assigned in the company minutes, 407 numbers in the minutes of the joint-stock companies. For the Company Register and the Company Register I a common numbering was made starting with no. 15130 up to 31.12.1889. From 1.1.1890 onwards, each register beginning with No. 27401 has sequential numbers. The registers of companies resulting from the minutes of joint-stock companies also have a common numbering - beginning with No. 408 - which was maintained until 1904. From 1.6.1885, the Company Register IV (A 16) was created for the branches of foreign companies that had previously been entered in the Company Register II. Finally, in 1895, the Company Register V (A 17) was established for limited liability companies. Until then, they had also been entered in the Company Register II. With the 31.12.1899 the Prokurprotokolle end. The authorized signatories were now entered in the corresponding company register or company register I, as was already the case with anonymous companies. Following the entry into force of the new Commercial Code, the entries previously made in Company Register III (A 15) for authorised representatives of foreign companies were no longer permissible. From now on, the legal entities whose obligation to register is determined in § 33 et seq. of the new Commercial Code of 10 May 1897 (Reichsgesetzblatt, p. 219) were included in this register. (in: Senate Commission for the Administration of Justice, II C d 3 a 1 Vol. 1) the closure of the registers of companies, partnerships and cooperatives was determined. The commercial registers A, B and C and a new cooperative register took their place from 1.1.1905. The contents of the old registers, which were still valid, were gradually transferred to the new registers. The stock exchange and model registers remained unaffected. Delivery, loss of records and order Since 1902, the files due for destruction at the end of the retention periods have been delivered annually to the various registers by the Local Court. The files for all registers were filed by the court after deletion of the entries according to a common Repositioning number sequence - The first delivery of registers (protocols) and lists of names apparently took place in 1910. Further registers and protocols of general content were delivered on 4.1.1933 (G.A. H 2 a 54). The large series reached the State Archives on 11.2.1950. In the years 1951, 1953, 1961 and 1967 smaller subsequent deliveries took place. Losses of records have occurred both at the Local Court and in the State Archives. No registers have yet been delivered to the State Archives: Company Protocol No. 15084 to 15129, Procuration Protocol No. 11767-12016, and Protocol for Joint Stock Companies (No. 1-407). In the State Archives, Volume 2 of the Protocol on Interrogation and Volume 3 of the Protocol on Powers of Attorney were probably destroyed by water damage during the Second World War. The files relating to the registers are also incomplete. Losses occurred due to cassations at the district court and water damage at the state archives. The administrative work now being carried out concerns only the protocols and registers for which delivery directories were previously only partially available. A review of the files and possible cassation of those containing only extracts from the registers was initially postponed. Notes on use 1. running time information The running time information for the registers only takes into account the date on which the respective register sheet was set up. They have therefore been placed in parentheses. However, almost every sheet also contains later entries. 2) Mutual references In the case of entries for a company in different register series, as well as in the case of the creation of new pages (if the old ones were fully written), mutual references have always been made, as far as established. 3. company register II to V The individual volumes frequently also contain entries for shareholders with lower register numbers than can be assumed from the title. Reference is made to such entries in the previous section. 4. directories of names A complete directory of names for all entries is not available, but almost all series are indexed by alphabetical or rough alphabetical directories. An attempt has been made to determine the existing name directories as precisely as possible. Finding the register numbers for corporations is particularly difficult. These companies have been listed very differently in the individual name directories, partly under the company name, partly according to sectors or - without taking the company name into account - under A (joint-stock company). V List of Abbreviations The following abbreviations are used in the protocols and registers: A - Commercial register A (after 1904) AG - Protocol for public limited companies B - Commercial register B (after 1904) C - Commercial register C (after 1904) Cons.Prot. - Consensual Protocol (Protocol on Consent to Continuation of the Company in the Event of Change of Owners) P - Company Protocol or Company Register PF - Protocol of External Companies PF - Company Protocol FR - Company Register G - Company Register or Cooperative Register or Protocol of Cooperatives GR - Company Register HR A - Commercial register A (after 1904) HR B - Commercial register B (after 1904) HR 0 - Commercial register C (after 1904) KP - Collective power of attorney MR - Model register P - Procuration protocol PF - Procuration protocol UB - Judgment book UP - Judgment protocol - Judgment book V - Power of attorney protocol VP - Interrogation protocol Z - (goods) sign register July 1967, Stukenbrock Archival History: The Best. contains the registers kept before 1905 and the files of companies that ceased to exist before 1905, if the content goes substantially beyond the entry in the register. The documents were delivered to the State Archives by the Local Court in 1902, 1933, 1950-1953, 1961 and 1967. The indexing took place successively after the non-archival register files had been sorted out. The retroconversion of the data took place in 2011. The inventory is to be quoted as follows: State Archives Hamburg 231-3 Commercial Register, No. ... Inventory description: In order to prevent the misuse of company names and to be able to determine who is entitled to act on behalf of a company, the obligation for merchants to register the legal relationships of their companies with the commercial court in a register accessible to everyone was introduced on 1 January 1836. However, until 1 August 1866, when the relevant provisions of the Introductory Act to the General German Commercial Code entered into force, the obligation existed only for newly established companies and for them only if the company name and the name of the owner were not identical. The possibility of voluntary registration was given. The company protocol initially established for all entries except procurations was later replaced by registers for each legal form. Special registers were added as cooperative registers (from 1869), sign registers (from 1875), design protection registers (from 1876) and stock exchange registers for goods and securities (from 1896). For each register number, a file was kept which contained documents filed in addition to a copy of the register entry. From 1 October 1879 the registers were kept at the regional court, from 1 January 1900 at the district court in Hamburg. The district courts of Bergedorf and Ritzebüttel kept their own registers for their sprinkles. The registers of companies, societies and cooperatives were closed on 31 December 1904, their still valid contents transferred to the commercial registers and a new cooperative register. The Best. contains the registers kept before 1905 and the files before 1905 of extinct enterprises, if the contents go substantially beyond the register entry.

              Archivaly - Akte

              description: Contains:among others: Strümpell: "From Historical Notes on the Yola Fulanis.", p. 14, "History of the Protection Force", p. 21 ff., "Organization ...", p. 27 ff., "Ramsay Expedition", p. 41, and "Punishment of the Batanga. (May [18]89)", (o.D.), p. 46.