- photo *
Diener
28 Archival description results for Diener
- photo *
- photo *
Book page and print photographs
- photo *
Meteorological observations; request because of Diener Tauber
Preliminary remark: 1. the older Ministry of Finance Administration from 1806 - 1850 originally consisted of three separate departments, namelya) from 1806 - 1817b) from 1818 - 1835 andc) from 1836 - 1850. the first department was transferred to the Financial Archives in general in the years 1858 and 1866, the second and third in 1892 (see General Repertory p. 93 and 96). In 1900 and 1903 further files were added to these files and to facilitate the registration in Stuttgart (see Verw. Fasz. No. 1.6 Qu. 4), which do not only originate from the period 1806 - 1850, but partly extend into the 1880s.2According to this, the older part of the Finance Ministry registry incorporated into the archive, as described in the present repertory, generally understands the years 1806 - 1850 (without, however, exhausting these, since not all files of the period mentioned were transferred to the Finance Archive), aqber frequently continues. Files from the time before 1806 also appear from time to time.3 After the two departments had been incorporated into the financial archive from 1818 - 1850, the lack of a uniform and good order immediately became palpable. From the outset, therefore, it was envisaged that the registry would be completely new. For this purpose first extensive excretions of dispensable files took place, about which the reservations in the old repertories and the lists lying with the manual files Qu. 151, 171 and 178 give information, at least as far as whole fascicles come into consideration. The remaining files were completely rearranged under the union of the various registry departments and the present repertory was produced about them, which work came to an end in October 1904.4 It should be noted in this connection that, as a rule, no reservation was made in the case of other classifications of files in the registry diaries. When searching for files according to the registration numbers, which is rare in the archives, it should therefore always be noted that the classification of the files was exclusively based on the main contents of the same and on the new classification.5 The registry is housed in the giant building on the ground floor of rooms 60 and 61 (formerly the meeting room of the Kreisfinanzkammer with adjoining room). The registry diaries from 1807 - 1850 and the records from 1817 - 1846, which were brought here with the files, are set up there. For retroconversion of stock: The list of deliveries to stock A 221 established at the beginning of the 20th century was supplemented over the years by numerous supplements - e.g. numerous documents from the Ministry of Finance on the University of Tübingen were found during a delivery by the Ministry of Culture in 1906 - and thus appeared rather confusing. In addition, the original title recordings made in German writing are difficult to read and the original finding aid is also endangered from a conservation point of view. However, a thorough new indexing in the archives cannot be realized for years to come due to the size of the stock and the increasingly scarce personnel resources. For this reason, a retroconversion measure was initiated, in which outdated file titles were slightly revised if necessary. In those cases where knowledge of palaeography was required for reading the titles, it was carried out by the undersigned in the summer of 2007. The more legible supplements and additions were entered by the archive clerk Anna-Maria Diener. The numerous special files on individual locations, which were separated in the course of a renumbering of the holdings, had so far largely no information on duration and extent. To complete them, the files concerned were examined, but the titles, which usually only contain the local subject, were not completed. In addition to the undersigned, Lisa Hauser and Stephanie Kurrle, two archive inspector candidates, were involved in this measure, which took place from November 2007 to February 2008. The stock comprises 4530 tufts or 154 running metres of shelving.Stuttgart, March 2008Johannes Renz
- photo *
- Author: From letters of the missionaries Päsler and Müller. Scope: p. 283-289* 303-306. Contains, inter alia: - (SW: Moving into the mission house; description of the house, the station and the photographs sent along; Kikafutal - (SW: servants of the missionaries and employees) Darin: Illustration "The first buildings of the station Kwarango".
Reports from missionary work; official reports and statements; lists and statements; formation of the servant at the Word, c. 1939; answer to the questionnaire of the German Protestant Mission Day, c. 1935; copies from letters of missionary Friedrich Pönnighaus from war and imprisonment, 1939-1945; letters of African pastors
Rhenish Missionary Society1921-1954 in Windhoek, Okahandja, Karibib, director of the Paulinums; correspondence, circulars, travelogues, essays, 1921-1938; curriculum vitae (2 versions), application, certificates, 1906-1908; medical testimony for Mrs. Martha Pönnighaus, nee. Brünger, 1920 From the Women of the Paulinum Disciples, by Martha Pönnighaus, 1951; Statistics on our Evangelists and Pastors in Southwest, 1953; Letters from Fr. Josua Tjiurutue and Fr. Hendrik Isaak, 1956; Let us save you! Mission game from Southwest Africa, by Mrs. Martha Pönnighaus, without year; correspondence by Friedrich Pönnighaus. Martha Pönnighaus with Gustav Menzel, missionary Fritz Heinrich Ludwig Harre and Inspector Gustav Weth, 1954-1966; Zur Vita von Herr Missionar Friedrich Pönnighaus, ca. 1966; answer to the questionnaire of the German Protestant Mission Day, concerning e. g. station Okahandja, 11 p.., ms, c. 1935; Heranbildung d. Diener am Wort, essay, 14 p., hs., c. 1939; copies from letters by Friedrich Pönnighaus from war and imprisonment, 1939-1945; correspondence Friedrich Pönnighaus with Dr. Hans de Kleine, 1962-1968
Rhenish Missionary SocietyNote Müller: Akpafu, servant of chief Odum before 1914, contains: Rule symbols - picture content identical with 0487.
North German Missionary SocietyPreliminary note The tradition of the Prussian State Commissioner for Welfare Regulations, together with the Dahlemer tradition of the Ministry of People's Welfare under the repository number 191, is placed within the First Main Department of the Secret State Archives of Prussian Cultural Heritage. This maintains a decision taken in Merseburg in 1977/78 which, after the files of the Ministry of People's Welfare, which existed from 1919 to 1932, had been distributed among the ministries previously and subsequently competent again, had the documents of the State Commissioner drawn up as repository 191. Due to the close temporal and functional connection between the State Commissioner and the Ministry, this summary in a repository is also justifiable from the point of view of the authorities. The tradition of the State Commissioner with the serial numbers 3011 to 5003 for numerous jumping numbers includes more than 1,500 units. There are no signature overlaps with the ministerial tradition. It was recorded in 1990/91 by the archivists Mrs Reinhardt and Mr Diener. Since 1998 the archivist Mr. Nossol took care of the order, and Mrs. Baumgarten and Mrs. Bergert took care of the data entry. The indexing was prepared by the archivist Mr. Tempel. The indices do not repeat the thematic classifications. Berlin, signed June 2001 Dr. Marcus Findmittel: database; find book, 2 vols
On the history of the authorities: From the Reichsdeputationshauptschluß of 1803, the territory of Württemberg up to the Treaties of Compiegne and Paris was subject to constant transformation and expansion. On May 1810, Württemberg concluded a treaty with Bavaria in Paris, which reorganized the course of the border between the two states and established a related exchange of territories. A new border line was drawn from Lake Constance to the Waldmannshofen (SHA) marking line, which ran along the rivers Iller and Tauber as far as possible. In addition to the former imperial cities of Bopfingen, Buchhorn and Ulm, Württemberg received from Bavaria all Bavarian regional courts or parts of regional courts located west of the new border (e.g. the "Landgerichtsteile"): Tettnang, Wangen, Ravensburg, Leutkirch, Söflingen, Albeck and Crailsheim). The eastern offices of Gebsattel and Weiltingen were transferred to Bavaria. On 28 October 1810, King Frederick I appointed a three-member commission to take possession of the newly acquired parts of the country and to record and clear up the course of the border. This commission consisted of the Privy Councillor Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, the Privy Legation Councillor Johann Peter von Feuerbach and the Privy Chief Finance Councillor Ferdinand August von Weckherlin. In cooperation with the commissioners appointed by Bavaria, it was to take care of the ownership and organisational business in the new areas. Local officials were added to the Commissioners to assist them. The Commission was urged to forward reports and complaints to the higher authority in Stuttgart, the Committee for the Implementation of the latest State Treaties - consisting of the State Ministers Graf von Mandelslohe, Graf von Taube and von Reischach - (see D 29 Bü 1). Ulm, the main acquisition of the state treaty, was chosen as the main administrative seat. In November and December 1810, the commissioners were active on site except in Ulm to take possession. From March 1811, border clearing commissioners were appointed. The focus of the commission's work in 1810 was on the formal occupation of the new villages: Application of patents, swearing-in of subjects, etc. At the beginning of 1811, the Commission's activities focused on the organisation of the parts of the territory, the takeover of the servants and civil servants and the recording of assets and debts for the purpose of reconciliation with Bavaria. At the same time, under the leadership of Major General Heinrich von Theobald and the Privy Legation Council of Feuerbach, border cleaning business began in the upper offices. In April 1811, he was recalled from Feuerbach to Ulm to take over the debt and servant department. The Privy Legation Council of Wucherer replaced him for a short time. From March to mid-July, the commission in Ulm included the Landvogteisteuerrat Tafel and the registrar Kappoll Oberrechnungsrat Carl Eberhardt Weissmann, von Feuerbach, Rechnungsrat Vetter and, at times, Graf von Zeppelin, while von Weckherlin was in Stuttgart. With the return of Weckherlin to Ulm in July 1811 von Feuerbach again took over the clearing of the border. In Ulm, only Weckherlin and Weissmann were left behind, because the Commission's business increasingly shifted to the division of debts between Bavaria and Württemberg. The recording of assets and liabilities and the establishment of asset and liability capital of the cities and camera offices now determined the commission transactions. In March/April 1812, the entry and exit journals of the Commission end in Ulm (cf. D 29 Bü 5 - 6). In June 1812, the commissioner von Feuerbach, who was responsible for border clearance, went to Munich to clarify the questions still open at the new border (cf. D 29 Bü 157). Following this conference, the Main Execution Treaty of Munich was signed in September 1812. This marked the beginning of the second stage of border cleaning (cf. D 29 Bü 158). The questions of the distribution of debts with Bavaria, which were also still open, were taken over by Weissmann's Upper Council of Account, who travelled to Augsburg in April 1813 to the Debt Redemption Fund. Subsequently, this task was taken over by the Section of State Accounts, the predecessor authority of the Upper Chamber of Accounts, and the Section of Crown Domains. On the history of the holdings: The files of the royal Property Seizure Commission, which were created in Ulm between 1810 and 1812, were transferred by the Upper Chamber of Accounts to the Ludwigsburg Financial Archive in 1835 (cf. StAL E 224a Bü 75). In the case of the files, two lists of files presumably compiled by the Oberrechnungskammer with an index of facts, persons and places were appended. Until 1949 the file directories served as finding aids, the registry numbers I - CXXXIII already assigned by the Ulm authority and the fascicle numbers CXXXIV No. 1 - 28 presumably added later at the Oberrechnungskammer were retained as archive signatures (= presignature 2). Already when the files were taken over in 1835, 18 fascicles were registered as missing. In 1847 a revision took place in which the missing fascicles were marked again. The stock was relocated for several years. The files originally stored at the beginning of inventory D 21, Central Organizing Commission, have now been placed at its end. In 1908, the files of the Take-over Commission were transferred from the Financial Archive to the Ludwigsburg State Branch Archive. Before the year 1949 4 more tufts were added, which, listed by K. O. Müller, received the signature CXXXIV No. 29 - 32. In 1949 another revision took place, in which all existing files were signed through according to numerus currens; the numbering resulted in 146 tufts of files (= presignature 3). In 1987, 14 tufts from the HStA Stuttgart arrived in Ludwigsburg, which were sorted out when the inventory E 36, 2 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, was indexed and divided (= presignature 1). The files concerning the foundation system partly had file numbers of the Ulm registry, among them were 6 fascicles of the files already noted as missing when they were taken over into the archive. These files were added to the inventory and were given the numbers 147 - 161. In 1990, 37 tufts from the inventory E 36, 2 (Fasz. 23 - 33) 37 were again delivered from the main state archive Stuttgart. In 1994, 3 more tufts were added. On the occasion of the distortion and allocation of the tufts which arrived in 1990, it was decided to register and order the entire stock anew. The collection is divided into two large parts according to the development of the registry and the place where the files were created. Part 1 consists of the files that have grown and been filed with the Besitzergreifungskommission in Ulm. The files, most of which came from Stuttgart, form part 2 of the collection. These are the official files of the Commissioner von Feuerbach which arose outside Ulm during the settlement of the border clearance transaction. It is likely that von Feuerbach, who worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs during and after his commission activities, took the files with him to this location, from where they then reached the old registry there. The Commissioner and Privy Legation Council of Feuerbach's area of responsibility did not only extend to border cleaning; at times he was also assigned the debt and servant department (cf. history of the authorities).the relatively small file units of the two registries were retained in the records; only in a few cases were files merged. Only old envelopes were collected. Especially in the case of the files presumably filed with the upper arithmetic chamber, foreign provenances were found. These altogether eight tufts or parts of tufts were inserted into the corresponding stocks (cf. concordance). Within these groups, a breakdown has been made by business and function of the Commission. An attempt was made to structure both parts equally. A comparison of the existing files with the find book presumably produced at the Oberrechnungskammer (cf. D 29 Bü 9) shows that the inventory is no longer complete. The re-drawing was carried out in 1994 by Mrs Sibylle Kraiss under the direction of the undersigned. The collection comprises 191 Bü = 2, 7 m.Ludwigsburg, in March 1995(Dr. Hofmann) Literature: Königlich Württembergisches Hof- und Staatshandbuch auf das Jahr 1812, Stuttgart 1812The Kingdom of Württemberg. A Description of Land, People and State, edited by the Royal Statistical Topographical Bureau, Stuttgart 1863
photography
UntitledEstate of Robert Holl (vol. 2010/46 and 2010/48); report on the activities of the Mainz City Archives 2007 - 2010; in: Mainzer Zeitschrift 106/107.2011/12, p. [384]-398 * Copyrights: Takahashi, T.