Online

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

  • Die damit markierte Beschreibung verfügt über einen Link zum digitalisiertem Volltext auf der Seite des Datenproviders.

Source note(s)

    Display note(s)

      Hierarchical terms

      Online

        Equivalent terms

        Online

        • UF Digitalisat

        Associated terms

        Online

          73 Archival description results for Online

          73 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
          BArch, R 1001/7563 · File · Jan. 1916 - Sept. 1920
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: Price movements of goods, freight rates for ocean liners Design of a colonial economic intelligence service. List of the most important natural products for Germany Reorganisation of the economic statistics of the Reich and its states Establishment of a colonial institute

          BArch, NS 32-II · Fonds · (1933-1937), 1942-1945
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the Inventory Designer: The idea of setting up a female SS news corps (WNK-SS) goes back to Heinrich Himmler's personal initiative at the beginning of 1942. On 17 February the latter had commissioned his office "Chief of Telecommunications" with the formulation of a constellation order as well as with the elaboration of guidelines for the tasks, organization and training of the Female Intelligence Corps of the SS to be created. The primary purpose of this measure was to be able to deploy male SS intelligence personnel to the front, and certainly also to make the SS intelligence more efficient and independent of Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe intelligence workers. It was planned to establish a "School WNK-SS" for the "training of radio operators, teletypists and telephones for the intelligence service at the offices in the entire area of the Reichsführer-SS and bosses of the German police". The town of Oberehnheim in Alsace, about 30 km south of Strasbourg, was chosen as the training location. It had sufficient accommodation with Oberkirch Castle, the "Ehn-Schlösschen", Villa Schwörer and Leonhardsau Castle. First commander of the SS-Nachrichtenschule Oberehnheim, later "Reichsschule-SS", became the SS-Oberführer von Dufais, who after his appointment on 29 June 1942 was responsible for the further technical and personnel equipment of the school. The latter consisted mainly of the advertising and training of teaching staff. The necessary preparatory work, which also included the organisation of the recruitment of junior staff, was completed by the end of the year, so that training could begin at the beginning of 1943. The advertising and recruitment of SS helpers was initially carried out exclusively by the SS upper sections on the basis of a decree issued by the Reichsführer-SS on 14 August 1942 (NS 32 II/3). During the war, SS helpers were called upon on the basis of the Emergency Service Ordinance of 15 October 1938 (RGBl I p. 1441) to establish an employment relationship corresponding to an employment contract. The prerequisite for recruitment was that the applicant met the "requirements placed on the spouses of SS members". The definitive termination was also preceded by a medical and intelligence test, a medical examination and an SD review. After being called up to the SS-Helferinnenschule, the SS-Maiden (official appointment of SS-Helferinnen during their training) underwent an eight-week basic training course, which, in addition to further examination and selection, served in particular ideological training. He was followed by a special training course in one of the five training groups (wire, radio, staff and administration service, housekeeping, subordinate school), which lasted between six and 24 weeks. After completing their training and passing their examinations, the helpers received their orders to go to an SS office in the Reich or in the occupied and affiliated territories. The original plan was to use it in closed military units (comradeships, trains, readies). However, this form of organisation never came to fruition, as the need for helpers at all times far exceeded the number of news maids trained in Oberehnheim. In practice, the SS-Helferinnenschule received daily reports of needs from the SS supplement offices (mostly sent in advance by telegram). In return, the supplementary offices were then notified of the marching in of a number of helpers who were mostly behind the number requested. In August 1942, after the advertising results of the SS sections had always remained unsatisfactory, the SS Supplementary Offices were also responsible for the recruitment of junior staff and the recruitment procedure. In addition, the BDM has intensified its involvement in the recruitment of junior staff. Nevertheless, the capacity of approximately 250 course participants reached at the beginning of the training could never be significantly exceeded. The total number of news workers trained at the SS-Helferinnenschule therefore amounts to about 3000. Structural changes occurred in November 1944, when the approaching Western Front made it necessary to withdraw from Oberehnheim. The staff and the basic training courses were moved to Geislingen an der Steige, the remaining training groups to Heidenheim. Just one month later (mid-December 1944), the wire training group moved into their quarters in the Erfurt Police Assistant School, which had previously been under the command of the Ordnungspolizei and was now subordinated to the SS headquarters. The local leader was SS-Hauptsturmführer Appelbaum, while the SS Helferinnenschulen, now distributed among Heidenheim, Geislingen, and Erfurt, were headed by Obersturmbannführer Mutschler, who had replaced Dufais in June 1944. Inventory description: Inventory description The files of the Provenance SS-Helferinnenschule originate from the collection "Reichsführer-SS und Chef der Deutschen Polizei" (RG 1010), which contained documents that were transferred from American custody to the Federal Archives in the course of file returns. The files of the SS Helferinnenschule (formerly stock RS 5), which were handed down in the Federal Archives Military Archives, were merged with them. The NS 32 II collection was established in 1973 in Koblenz and made accessible in the form of a find book. Since 1973, the personal documents belonging to the inventory have been located in the Central Proof Office (ZNS) in Aachen, where they were evaluated for the purpose of issuing service time statements by means of automatic data processing on personal names. After the dissolution of the CNS at the end of 2005, the files were returned to the inventory. It should be noted that the files include several volumes of the provenance "Chief of Telecommunications at the Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police", the classification of which seemed to make sense due to their clear content. These are numbers 1-6, 9, 22, 26, 27, 45, 47 and 110. Archival evaluation and processing The revision made only minor changes to the records. There were no cassations. Content characterization: Establishment, organisation and development of the SS-Helferinnenschule 1942-1945 (22), Lei‧tung, management and supervisory staff, medical care 1933-1945 (12), real estate, inventory and procurement 1942-1945 (14), internal service, training, work and duty schedules 1942-1945 (21), Advertising and recruitment of SS-Helfe‧rinnen 1942-1945 (11), requirements and deployment of female SS helpers 1943-1945 (18), Personalangelegen‧heiten 1942-1945 (24) Despite its relatively small size, this collection documents very well the history of the SS-Helferinnenschule and its relations to the state and the NSDAP. He thus makes a significant contribution to the topic of "Women in the SS State". State of development: Online-Findbuch (2006) Citation method: BArch, NS 32-II/...

          FA 1 / 421 · File · 1899 - 1913
          Part of Cameroon National Archives

          Negligent border patrol and smuggling. - Complaints by the North West Cameroon Company, 1911 Border conditions on the Cross River, 1900 Hans Ramsay. Assumption of the general agency of the Northwest Cameroon Company for the protectorate of Cameroon and departure from its services, 1900 - 1903 Granting of trade advantages to the Northwest Cameroon Company through the temporary provision of accommodation and storage facilities in Rio del Rey by the Governorate of Cameroon. - Complaint by Deutsch-Westafrikanische Handelsgesellschaft, GmbH, 1900 Foundation of Bremer Nordwest-Kamerun-GmbH. as a subsidiary of Gesellschaft Nordwest-Kamerun. - Notification, 1911 Sale of the trading business in Duala and Jabassi back to the company Woermann & Co, 1903 Northwest Cameroon Company. - Articles of association, 31 July 1899 Northwest Cameroon Company. - Meetings of the Board of Directors. - Minutes, 12 March 1913 Northwest Cameroon Company. - Meetings of the Board of Directors. - Minutes, 10/10/1913 Northwest Cameroon Company. - Meetings of the Board of Directors. - Minutes, 8.12.1913 Annual reports of the surveyors. - No. 11, 1910 Annual reports of the surveyors. - No. 12, 1911

          Gouvernement von Kamerun
          BArch, R 154 · Fonds · 1882-1962
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the Inventory Designer: On April 1, 1901, foundation of the "Königliche Versuchs- und Prüfungsanstalt für Wasserver‧sorgung und Abwasserbeseitigung" (Royal Testing and Examination Institute for Wasserver‧sorgung and Sewage Disposal), which was initially subordinate to the Prussian Minister of Spiritual, Educational and Medical Affairs and, from April 1, 1911, to the Prussian Minister of the Interior, Mini‧sterium des Innern (Mini‧sterium of the Interior); with the decree of the Prussian Minister of the Interior of April 27, 1911, the "Königliche Versuchs- und Prüfungsanstalt für Wasserver‧sorgung und Abwasserbeseitigung" (Royal Testing and Examination Institute for Wasserver‧sorgung and Sewage Disposal) was founded. In February 1913, the name was changed to "Königliche Landesanstalt für Wasserhygiene"; with the joint decree of the Prussian Ministers for Public Welfare, Trade and Commerce and for Agriculture, Domains and Forests of 25 April 1923, the institution was given the title "Landesanstalt für Wasser-, Boden- und Lufthygiene"; the President of Reichsge‧sundheitsamtes, Professor Dr. Reiter, was entrusted by decree of the Reich and Prussian Minister of the Interior of 2 February 1935 with the performance of the duties of the President of the Preu‧ßischen Landesanstalt für Wasser-, Boden- und Lufthygiene; the supervisory authority was the Reich Ministry of the Interior; with the 1st Reich Ministry of the Interior he was entrusted with the management of the affairs of the President of the Preu‧ßischen Landesanstalt für Wasser-, Boden- und Lufthygiene; with the 1st Reich Ministry of the Interior. April 1942 Conversion of the institution into the "Reichsanstalt für Wasser- und Luftgüte" and extension of its field of activity to the ge‧samte German Reich: Professor Dr. Konrich became director; after the Second World War Umbe‧nennung in Institut für Wasser-, Boden- und Lufthygiene as branch office 3 of Zentral‧instituts for hygiene and health service. Inventory description: On April 1, 1901, the "Königliche Versuchs- und Prüfungsanstalt für Wasserversorgung und Abwasserbeseitigung" was founded, which was initially subordinate to the Prussian Minister of Spiritual, Educational and Medical Affairs and, from April 1, 1911, to the Prussian Ministry of the Interior. With the decree of the Prussian Minister of the Interior of 27 February 1913 the name was changed to "Königliche Landesanstalt für Wasserhygiene". With the joint decree of the Prussian Ministers for Public Welfare, Trade and Commerce and for Agriculture, Domains and Forests of 25 April 1923, the institution was given the title "State Institute for Water, Soil and Air Hygiene". The President of the Reich Health Office, Prof. Dr. Reiter, was commissioned by decree of the Reich and Prussian Minister of the Interior on February 2, 1935, to carry out the duties of the President of the Prussian State Institute for Water, Soil and Air Hygiene; the supervisory authority was the Reich Ministry of the Interior. On 1 April 1942, the institution was converted into the "Reichsanstalt für Wasser- und Luftgüte" (Reich Institute for Water and Air Quality) and its field of activity extended to the entire German Reich. Prof. Dr. Konrich was appointed director. After the Second World War it was renamed the Institute for Water, Soil and Air Hygiene as Branch Office 3 of the Central Institute for Hygiene and Health Service. State of development: Findbuch (1984), Listenings (1991), Online-Findbuch (2008) Citation method: BArch, R 154/...

          BArch, R 3901 · Fonds · 1879-1970
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the Inventory Designer: From 1880 to 1917 he worked in the areas of social insurance, industrial hygiene, Arbeits‧schutz and trade regulations in the department for trade and industry at the Reichsamt des Innern; October 1917 the responsibilities were transferred to the new Reich Economic Office; at the end of 1918 the Reichsarbeitsamt was founded; at the beginning of 1919 Reichsarbeits‧ministeriums was established with the responsibilities of labour law, labour protection, employment services, Sozial‧versicherung, housing welfare and welfare; in 1934, the scope of duties was extended by the appointment of Reich trustees of labour to regulate tariffs, by the assumption of the socio-political competencies of the Prussian Ministry of Economics and Labour as well as of settlement and housing affairs - with the exception of rural settlement affairs - and in 1938 by the integration of the Reichsanstalt für Arbeitsvermittlung und Arbeitslosenversicherung (Reich Institute for Employment Mediation and Unemployment Insurance). 1942 with the Er‧nennung of the Reichskommissar für den sozialen Wohnungsbau (since 1942: Reichswoh‧nungskommissar) and of the Generalbevollmächtigter für den Arbeitseinsatz within the four-year plan, which, however, made use of Section V. Portfolio description: From 1880 to 1917, social insurance, industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety and industrial regulations were dealt with in the Department of Trade and Industry at the Reich Office of the Interior; in October 1917, responsibilities were transferred to the new Reich Economic Office; at the end of 1918, the Reich Labour Office was founded; at the beginning of 1919, the Reich Labour Ministry was established, with responsibilities for labour law, occupational health and safety, employment services, social insurance, housing assistance and welfare. In 1934, the scope of duties was extended by the appointment of Reich trustees of labour to regulate tariffs, by the assumption of the socio-political competencies of the Prussian Ministry of Economics and Labour as well as of settlement and housing affairs (with the exception of rural settlement affairs) and in 1938 by the incorporation of the Reichsanstalt für Arbeitsvermittlung and Arbeitslosenversicherung. Restriction of responsibilities in 1940 and 1942 with the appointment of the Reich Commissioner for Social Housing (Reichswohnungskommissar since 1942) and the General Plenipotentiary for the work assignment within the Four-Year Plan, which, however, made use of Department V. State of development: 6 finding aids (1955/1956), publication finding aid (1991), online finding aid (2009) Citation method: BArch, R 3901/...

          BArch, R 8088 · Fonds · (1907-1908) 1919-1935
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the inventory collector: Founded in January 1920 in Halle to represent the scientific and wirtschaft‧lichen interests of the German universities and university teachers; renamed Reichsverband der deutschen Hochschulen 1933; dissolved in 1935. Inventory description: Founded in January 1920 in Halle (Saale) to represent the scientific and economic interests of the German universities and university teachers; renamed Reichsverband der deutschen Hochschulen 1933; dissolved in 1935. State of development: Online Findbuch 2004 Scope, Explanation: 1234 AE Citation method: BArch, R 8088/...

          Imperial Chancellery
          BArch R 151/32 · File · 1867-1879
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the holder: 1867 Foundation of the Federal Chancellery as the central authority for the direct administrative tasks of the North German Confederation (postal and telegraph services, consular affairs) with the exception of foreign affairs, the supervision of the implementation of federal law by the individual states, the preparation of federal legislation and the federal budget as well as the editing of the Federal Law Gazette; After the founding of the German Reich in 1871, the tasks were considerably expanded and the office was renamed the Reich Chancellery; from 1873, successive spin-offs of Reich offices subordinate to the Reich Chancellery (1873 Reich Railway Office, 1875 Reich Post Office, 1877 Reich Office of Justice and Ministry for Alsace-Lorraine, 1879 Reich Treasury); 1879 renamed Reich Office of the Interior. Inventory description: Inventory history The Imperial Offices, which were established at the end of the 1970s, took over the files relating to their respective tasks from the Imperial Chancellery as preliminary files in order to carry out their current business activities. The rest remained with the Reich Office of the Interior, so that the present fonds came to the Reich Archives exclusively via the new Reich Offices and were only formed into a fonds here. As the files of the Reich Chancellery were continued organically in the Reich Offices, the delimitation of the holdings was often arbitrary when the files were transferred to the Reich Archives. After being relocated during the Second World War, the German Central Archive in Potsdam (later the Central State Archive in Potsdam) took over the Reich Chancellery after 1945. Due to the lack of older finding aids, it is not possible to provide specific information about losses due to the war. However, it can be inferred from the shelfmarks of the individual volumes of files that the losses remained low. Archival evaluation and processing The first processing of the Reich Chancellery fonds took place from June 1956 to February 1957 at the German Central Archives in Potsdam. With the exception of the secret files, the fonds were simply indexed. In its short history, the Federal and Reich Chancellery had not been able to find a truly stable organizational form. As a result, it was not possible to find or reconstruct a long-term registry scheme. The revision of the 1972 Findbuch required for printing therefore only allowed for slight editorial corrections. While largely retaining the thematic order created on the basis of the task structure, volumes of files were only reassigned to their original structural parts in individual cases. Due to the high value of the holdings, the cassation rate was essentially limited to multiple transfers. Characterization of content: Workers' insurance; poor relief; emigration 1867; banking; building and property matters; civil service matters; relations with foreign countries; financial matters from the war of 1870/71 1870; trade and commerce; home affairs; justice; consular affairs; weights and measures; medical police; Militaria; coinage and monetary affairs; pension and support affairs; police affairs; postal affairs; Reich budget affairs; Reich Chancellery; Reich debt affairs; Reichstag; taxes; subsidies; constitution and administration; insurance affairs; veterinary police; customs affairs; personnel files. Cataloging status: Findbuch 1972; Publication Findbuch and Online Findbuch 2002 Citation: BArch, R 1401/...

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, G 5 (Benutzungsort: Dessau) · Fonds · 1835 - 1949
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Find aids: Find book; Find card index (partly online searchable); partly unexploited registry formers: The first railway in the Prussian province of Saxony started its journey in 1839 between Magdeburg and Schönebeck. It was the first section of the Magdeburg-Leipzig railway line, opened in 1839/40, which, with a route from Prussia via Anhalt-Köthen to Saxony, represented the first cross-border railway connection in Germany and in 1841 also the first German railway junction with the station Köthen. The Magdeburg-Leipziger Eisenbahngesellschaft was responsible for the construction and operation of this railway line. It was primarily private railway companies that drove the revolution in rail transport technology forward at the time. Many other rail connections were built in the following years, such as the Magdeburg-Halberstadt line in 1843 and the Berlin-Potsdam-Magdeburg line in 1845. After the failure of a nationalization initiative of the Reich in the 70s of the 19th century, the Prussian state made efforts to buy up the railway companies. The purchase of the Magdeburg-Halberstädter Eisenbahngesellschaft by the state in 1879 was contractually linked to the establishment of a royal administrative authority. As a result, the "Royal Railway Directorate in Magdeburg" was founded on 29 December 1879. The responsibility of the management, which also included the administration of the Hannover-Altenbekener Eisenbahnunternehmen and the Berlin-Potsdam-Magdeburger Eisenbahngesellschaft, extended as far as the Berlin area. With the reorganization of the Prussian Railway Administration in 1895, which also resulted in the establishment of the Halle Railway Directorate, the Magdeburg Railway Directorate lost more than 200 railway kilometres. After the First World War, the State Treaty establishing the Deutsche Reichseisenbahnen came into force on April 1, 1920, implementing the provisions of the Weimar Constitution. For the Reichseisenbahnen, which were initially subordinated to the Reich Ministry of Transport, a separate company "Deutsche Reichsbahn" was founded in 1924. The Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG), formed in the same year, took over the operation of the Reichseisenbahnen on 11 October 1924. The administration of the route network was the responsibility of the Reichsbahndirektionen, which had already been established in 1922. For the management in Magdeburg, this initially only had a name-changing effect. On October 1, 1931, however, the Reichsbahndirektion Magdeburg was closed and its Reichsbahnbetriebsämter divided into the Reichsbahndirektionen Hannover, Halle and Berlin. After the Second World War, on 18 August 1945, the Reichsbahndirektion Magdeburg was re-established. In the following years, its responsibilities were extended to include the small and private railways expropriated between 1945 and 1949. With the end of the GDR on 1 October 1990, the Reichsbahndirektion Magdeburg was dissolved for the second time. Inventory information: In the course of the privatization of the railway in 1994, the administrative archives of the Reichsbahn directorates were also dissolved. According to the contractual agreements with the Deutsche Bahn AG, the documents of the former Reichsbahndirektion Magdeburg were handed over to the former Landesarchiv Magdeburg. In 2008, the holdings were transferred to the Dessau Department of the Landeshauptarchiv. With the nationalisation of the private railway companies as well as the small and private railways after 1945, their documents also reached the archives of the then Railway Directorate and the later Reichsbahn Directorate in Magdeburg. As a result of its dissolution in 1931, the latter in turn had to hand over large parts of its written material to the Reichsbahn Directorate in Hanover, which is why the corresponding archival records are now also to be found in the Lower Saxony Main State Archives in Hanover. The frequently changed demarcation of responsibilities to the directorates in Halle and Berlin also led to the fact that the most diverse provenances can be found in the respective archives. A caesura was made for the year 1945/1949 in the inventory of the Reichsbahn Directorate in Magdeburg. In 1949, the nationalisation measures for small and private railways were completed. In the railway archive of the Reichsbahndirektion Magdeburg it was decided to integrate the documents of these railways into the stock "G 5" as a separate stock group and to add the addition "Klb" for small railways to the stock signature "G 5". The structure of the collection is based on an order scheme practiced in the railway archives. For the period 1945-1990 the stock "M 60" was formed, whereby temporal overlaps exist. Additional information: Due to the large size of the stock and in order to grant the public online access to the data records on file or document level as quickly as possible, the activation of individual data records takes place continuously as soon as possible after their input and verification. It must therefore be taken into account that the activated data records by no means reflect the complete holdings and in some cases not the entire archives of a classification group. Cards included: 500

          BArch, R 8124 · Fonds · 1885-1903
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the Inventory Designer: Founded on Feb. 12, 1885 as the Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Gesellschaft Carl Peters und Genossen Kommanditgesellschaft; converted on Feb. 26, 1887 to the Aktiengesellschaft Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Gesellschaft AG (DOAG) with the purpose of exercising sovereignty in the regions of East Africa and acquiring, managing and exploiting estates; founded on Feb. 27, 1885 as the Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Gesellschaft Carl Peters und Genossen Kommanditgesellschaft; converted on Feb. 26, 1887 to the Aktiengesellschaft Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Gesellschaft AG (DOAG) with the purpose of acquiring, managing and exploiting estates in the regions of East Africa; founded on Feb. 27, 1885 as the Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Gesellschaft Carl Peters und Genossen Kommanditgesellschaft. March 1887 The King of Prussia grants the corporation rights, and on 4 July 1889 the Bundesrat of the German Reich grants them; on 1 January 1891 the Reich takes over the Deutsch-Ostafrika protectorate; DOAG continues to operate as a trading company. Content: German East African Society Carl Peters and Comrades Limited Partnership: Minutes of Management Meetings; German East African Society AG: Minutes of Board of Directors Meetings; Correspondence of the Board of Management; Printed Matters. State of development: Publication Findbuch and Online Findbuch 2003 Citation method: BArch, R 8124/...

          BArch, R 1001/6412 · File · Sept. 1904 - Apr. 1905
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: Agreement between the Imperial Government and the D e u t s c h - O s t a f r i k a Bank The Ruoi Currency and the Establishment of a Colonial Bank for D e u t s c h - O s t a f r i k a

          BArch, R 1001/9698 · File · Sept. 1931 - 1937
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: Fiftieth anniversary of the D e u t s c h e K o l o n i a l g e s e l l l s c h a f t Amendment to the Statutes and Personnel Issues in 1933 Dissolution of the D e u t s c h e K o l o n i a l g e s e l l s c h a f t a f t and Foundation of the R e i c h s k o l o n i a l b e a f t - Letter of 10 July 1936 from SS Oberführer Bauszus to the Auswärtige Amt Ordinary Representatives' Meetings of the D e u t s c h e K o l o n i a l s e l l s c h a f t on 15 May 1936 and 13 June 1936 - Confidential Reports