building

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

    Source note(s)

    Display note(s)

      Equivalent terms

      building

      • UF edifice
      • UF batiment
      • UF bâtisse
      • UF buildings

      Associated terms

      building

        2251 Archival description results for building

        173 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
        ALMW_II._BA_A11_270 · Item · 1901-1908
        Part of Evangelical Lutheran Mission Leipzig

        Photographer: Schanz?. Photo type: photo. Format: 10,5 X 7,6. Description: right bell cage, double grass roof. Remark: Published..: Sheet 1908, No. 19, Nachr. 1910, No. 1. Reference: Plate and cardboard No. 175 (or engraved in plate No. A269 and SII 26) in negative box 1 copy. Cf. print templates sample book, no. IIb/383, Auf. 271 (10,8 X 7,7) faded, retouched. See proofs, no. 5/271 (9.0 X 6.5) "Wall slogan in the chapel".

        Leipziger Missionswerk
        ALMW_II._BA_A11_267 · Item · 1901-1910
        Part of Evangelical Lutheran Mission Leipzig

        Photographer: Schanz?. Phototype: Photo. Format: 10,5 X 7,6 Description: Saying on wall: (1 Yob 3.1) Ambuyen ikunda lyo Avu alelukunda nalyo, tsandu linan, in kundu lulago vana va Ruva. Reference: Templates for a sample book, No III/23, Auf. 339 (8,6 X 11,2) "Kapelle in der Landschaft Mamba". Cf. proofs, no. 5/339 (7.4 X 10.6).

        Leipziger Missionswerk
        Stoltenhoff's retirement
        Archiv der Evangelischen Kirche im Rheinland, 6HA 001 (Stoltenhoff, Ernst Dr. Generalsuperintendent), 912 · File · 1934
        Part of Archive of the Protestant Church in the Rhineland (Archivtektonik)

        Contains: a) Stoltenhoff's notifications of his retirement copies of Stoltenhoff's letters: Pastor Euler, Consistorial Councillor, of the Verein Rheinischer Kiderlager e.V., with resignation of the chair by Stoltenhoff; director Müller, Hilda-Schule in Koblenz, with resignation of the membership in the board of trustees of this institution; the paediatric hospitals Viktoria-Stift/Bad Kreuznach, resignation of his board membership; the Diakonie-Anstalt Duisburg, resignation of his board membership; retired Consistorial President D. Dr. Groos, Chairman of the Board of the Protestant Diakonieanstalten Kreuznach, with resignation of his board membership; Professor Pfennigsdorf of the Protestant Theological Faculty of the Friedrich Wilhelm University Bonn; Bishop Vogt/Aachen; the Rheinische Provinzialausschuß für Innere Mission/Langenberg, resignation of his membership; the rectors of the University of Bonn, the Agricultural University of Bonn and the University of Cologne; the President of the Government of Trier; the Abbot of Maria Laach, Ildefons Herwegen; the Lord President of Koblenz; the Lord Mayor of Koblenz; testimony for the caretaker of his apartment; testimony for his secretary, Miss Julie Könitzb) Letters to Stoltenhoff about his retirement: of the Ebernburg Foundation (invitation to a meeting with the Führer, with Stoltenhoff's reply that after his retirement he was no longer a member of the board); Gertrud Stoll/St. Blasien; Pastor Nack/Cologne; Mr. Schneider/Rheinböllen; Pastor Weinmann/Pfaffendorf; Family von Waldthausen/currently Oberstdorf; Director of Studies Müller, Hilda-Schule in Koblenz; Pastor Gaus/Aßlar, Braunfels Synod; Pastor E. Juhl/Wuppertal-Barmen, Bundeswart; Chief President Freiherr von Lüninck/Koblenz; Superintendent Albert Becker/Rheydt, currently Emmerich; Pastor Seynsche/St. Wendel; Superintendent Hinrich Johannsen/Essen; Pastor Focke/Hamborn; Pastor Hanns Meyer/Dinslaken; Pastor A. Hensmann/Wuppertal-Barmen; Wilhelm vom Rath/Duisburg, for the members of the board of the Fliedner'schen Familienstiftung; Julie Könitz, secretary of Stoltenhoffs; Julia and Edwin Landau/z.Z. Taormina; Pastor Haun/Bonn; Pastor Eduard Stoltenhoff/Odenkirchen; Ellie Wolff/Aachen; Retired Pastor W. Rehmann/Bonn; Pastor Wilke/Kettwig; Dr. Landau/Koblenz; Pastor Reichhard/Saarbrücken, at present St. Johann; Telegram of the Board of the West German Young Men's Association/Wuppertal-Barmen; Superintendent Gillmann/Simmern; Pastor Ibeling/Düsseldorf; Parish Conference of the Meisenheim Synod - Pastor Teschemacher, Pastor Himmelthal, Pastor Röhrig, Pastor de Loo, Pastor Weber, Pastor Reindell, Pastor i.R. Fertung, Pastor Fröhlich, Pastor Bindseil, Pastor Götzel -; Pastor A. Brüggemann/Kettwig; Rector Geldmacher from the University of Cologne; retired priest Spies Friedrichsfeld; Superintendent Dr. Greeven/Langenlonsheim, Kreuznach Synod; Superintendent Nold/ Malstatt, currently Wasserburg; District President Dr. Saassen/Trier; Rector of the Rhine-Westphalian Federal State of Economics and Technology; Rector of the University of Cologne.Friedrich-Wilhelm-Universität Bonn; retired pastor Heim/Bad Godesberg; retired pastor Bonnet/Neuwied; from the Lower Rhine Deaconissenhaus/Duisburg; pastor Graeber/Wuppertal-Barmen; pastor Herbert Lempfert/Solingen-Ketzberg, currently Faltlau/Titisee; Lower Rhine Deaconissenhaus/Duisburg; retired Superintendent Albers/Emmerich; Pastor Möller/Elberfeld; Rheinische Missionsgesellschaft/Wuppertal-Barmen; Ernst Bunke from the magazine "Die Reformation"/Berlin; Pastor Adolf van de Loo/Medard, Meisenheim Synod; Mr Mettring/Wuppertal-Elberfeld; Mr and Mrs Zimmermann/Bad Godesberg; Retired Superintendent Von Schewen/Burscheid; M. And H. Hasenkamp/Koblenz; Dr. Vogt, Bishop of Aachen; Franz Rudolf, Bishop of Trier; retired pastor D.H. Kremers; director of the Diakonie-Anstalt Duisburg; retired Superintendent Wieber/Gießen; Rheinische Missionsgesellschaft/Wuppertal-Barmen; Pastor Hesse, Reformed Federation for West Germany/Wuppertal-Elberfeld; Pastor Schauß/Winningen; Abbot Ildefons Herwegen from Maria Laach Abbey; Cardinal Schulte, Archbishop of Cologne; Pastor Teschemacher and the Presbytery of Böllbach/Sobernheim; Pastor Kinzel/Velbert; Theodor Fliedner/Madrid; Dean Pfennigsdorf of the Theological Faculty of the University of Bonn; Pastor Bender/Krefeld; Pastor Alsdorf, Schmidt/Saar; Rheinisch-Westfälischer Diakonieverein für evangelisch-kirchliche und soziale Wohlfahrtspflege/Köln-Lindenthal; Rheinsicher Provinzialausschuß für Innere Mission/Langenberg, Rheinland; Pastor Wilhelm Fliedner/Wittlich; Paul and Gertrud an Huef/ Neukirchen-Moers; Superintendent Klein/Düsseldorf; Pastor Hermann Haarbeck/Düsseldorf; D.H. Sasse/Erlangen; Rheinisch-Evangelische-Arbeiterkolonie-Lühlerheim/Düsseldorf; Superintendent Imig/Sulzbach, Saar; Pfarrer Krüssenberg/Ottweiler; Guste Stoltenhoff/Hephata; the board of directors of the Protestant social welfare institutions Kreuznach; the Diakonissenmutterhaus in Kreuznach; the management of the Diakonieanstalten Kreuznach; Else Gaul/Essen-Altenessen; pastor Rentrop/Königswinter; Superintendent Theodor Bungenberg/Inden; Superintendent i.R. O. Leibnick/Bad Godesberg; Pastor Focke/Hamborn; Dipl.-Ing. Hans Schäfer, Attorney at Law/Düsseldorf; Son Adalbert Stoltenhoff/Bonn; T.U. Frankfurt/Main; Dora Peters and P. Brinkmann, neighbour of Stoltenhoff in Koblenz; Heyd/Velbert; Pastor Disselhoff/Kaiserswerth; Retired Superintendent D. Meinberg/Bonn.Darin:Newspaper clippings about Stoltenhoff's retirement from various daily and church newspapers

        stats

        Statistical material on church, school and medical work in Bukoba, 1926-1938; statistical material on church, school and medical work in Digoland and Usambara, 1932-1939; statistical material on the work of the Bethel Mission, 1949-1970

        Evangelical Missionary Society for German East Africa
        Stationary school in Moschi
        ALMW_II._BA_A9_299(28) · Item · 1901-1910
        Part of Evangelical Lutheran Mission Leipzig

        Photographer: Schanz?. Phototype: Photo. Format: 11,1 X 8,1. Description: Building complex (stone walls, corrugated iron roof), 6 Africans in front. Reference: Cf. print templates sample book, No IXa/308, Auf. 514, Neg. A58, Nr 151, Diap. aIII 4.53 (14,0 X 9,9).

        Leipziger Missionswerk
        Station Madschame with Kibo
        ALMW_II._BA_DV_IIa/404 · Item · ohne Datum
        Part of Evangelical Lutheran Mission Leipzig

        Phototype: Photo. Format: 16,1 X 9,2 Description: Building complex behind hedge fence: Mission house with surrounding veranda and corrugated iron roof, left church with bell tower (roof made of plant fibres, tower = wooden construction), landscape picture with Kilimanjaro. Remark: something faded.

        Leipziger Missionswerk
        Station Madschame
        ALMW_II._BA_DV_IIa/408,Auf.164 · Item · 1900-1904
        Part of Evangelical Lutheran Mission Leipzig

        Phototype: Photo. Format: 16,2 X 9,4 Description: Building complex, mission house with plastered and whitewashed stone walls, corrugated iron roof, surrounding veranda, some buildings with roofs made of plant fibres, behind hedge fence, landscape photo with Kilimanjaro, left church with bell tower (wood, plant fibres). Remark: Published..: Miss. Gl. 1904, No. 8, Kl. Lichtstr. No. 3, Miss. Bl. 1909, No. 20, Nachr. 1910, No. 8; retouched/ faded.

        Leipziger Missionswerk
        ALMW_II._32_56 · File · 1937-1940
        Part of Francke's Foundations in Halle

        Two fiches. Contains: FICHE NR. 56 1 - Masama 1937. Protocol of the transfer of Shira - 1938. Report on the takeover of the sister station Mamba by Mergner and Fritze - 1938. Protocol of the transfer of the station Gonja - 1938. Station transfer of Masama - 1938. Receipt of the handover of the cash register of the girls' school in Moshi - 1939. Inventory list of the Shigatini station - 1939. Inventory list of the Usangi station - 1939. Protocol of the handover of the hospital in Mbaga to Weber - 1938. Inventory of the Moshi hospital at the time of the takeover - 1939. Inventory of the sisters' house in Moshi - 1939. Inventory of the girls' school in Moshi - 1939. Record of the handover of the cash book by Nüssler - 1940. Record of the handover of the station Machame - n.d. Inventory list of Hentschel - n.d. Book list of Hentschel - 1939. Inventory list of the nurses station Gonja - n.a. Inventory list about the pupil houses and school buildings of the seminary Marangu - 1939. Inventory list of the station Machame - Marangu 1940. Property distribution in the house "Reusch-... - Moshi 1940. listing property and library of Paessler - 1940. handwritten list and protocol - Moshi 1939. inventory list of Jentzsch - Moshi 1940. list of property of Fleck - Moshi 1940. list of property of Gemeinholzer. FICHE NR. 56 2- - continued - 1940: "Oradha ya vitu vinavyotumika hapa Seminari Marangu ambavyo ni mali ya Misioni" and "Orodha ya vitabu" (Swahili) - Mamba 1940: Fritze (German and Swahili) - Mamba 1940: Rother's property and books - 1940: Protocol of handover of the Fund of the Mamba Mission.

        Leipziger Missionswerk
        Landesarchiv Baden-Württemberg, Abt. Staatsarchiv Ludwigsburg, EL 229 · Fonds · 1796-1994
        Part of State Archives Baden-Württemberg, Dept. State Archives Ludwigsburg (Archivtektonik)
        1. important note: This find book is hopefully a preliminary aid for orientation in the stock. The title recordings were made directly during the recording and evaluation of the documents in the Natural History Museum so that the documents could at least be provisionally indexed and transferred to the State Archives for use. This of course meant that only a superficial development could be carried out. 120 units are in the portfolio. 2nd History of the Natural History Museum: The Staatliche Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart has its origins in the ducal Kunstkammer. In 1791 an independent "Naturalien-Kabinett" was separated from this, which was responsible for the collection of minerals, plants and animals. In 1827 the Natural History Cabinet received a new building in Stuttgart's Neckarstraße, which it used together with the State Archives. The files contained in the collection bear witness to the not unproblematic proximity of two cultural institutions, which obviously worked against each other to assert their mostly scarce means. The building was rebuilt several times, in the 1860s by extending the wings towards Archivstraße. In 1944, the building was destroyed by the Natural History Museum and the State Archives; the natural history collections were then stored in Rosenstein Castle. In 1900 the Natural History Cabinet was given the modern name Natural History Collection, which was used until 1950. Since 1950 it has been the State Museum of Natural History, and in 1817 the Natural History Cabinet was placed under the authority of a newly established supreme authority, the Royal Directorate of Scientific Collections. This stood above the public library, the collection of coins, medals, art and antiquities and the collection of natural objects. On April 1, 1919, the Directorate of the Scientific Collections was abolished, the Natural History Collection as well as the State Library directly subordinated to the Ministry of Culture, and it was assumed that the tradition of the Directorate of the Scientific Collections had been largely destroyed in the Second World War together with that of the Ministry of Culture (see also below under 5.). Fortunately, among the documents of the Natural History Museum, there were numerous files from the Directorate of Scientific Collections. 3. content and order of the holdings: the documents provide information on the development of a princely collection of precious objects into a scientific enterprise and a museum that is becoming more and more accessible to the public. In this context, the general administrative acts presented here particularly reflected the practical affairs of the company: time and again, the securing and construction of premises, the procurement of the necessary furniture and personnel issues are at stake. In view of the disturbed situation of tradition in the Ministry of Culture, the documents of the Natural History Museum and the Directorate offered for separation were taken over completely up to and including 1945, provided that they were not completely meaningless redundancies with regard to content. In addition, there had also been assignments of documents and processes of the museum to the files of the directorate (and vice versa) in the Natural History Museum. A technically correct separation of the provenances could only be achieved here through individual analyses. For this reason, it was decided at the moment not to divide the holdings into a "Directorate of Scientific Collections" and a "Natural History Collection/Museum". Even a separation into an old collection until 1945 and a newer collection for the State Museum of Natural History after 1945 would not be possible and meaningful without detailed analyses. Such files, which clearly originated with the Directorate (identifiable by the file number, among other things) and were closed at the time of their existence, were assigned to the classification group "1st Directorate" with the final provenance "Directorate". Otherwise, it was occasionally necessary to decide according to the main focus of the file or to assign the file unit to the point "5. files (provenance not yet clarified)" until the situation was clarified; this was particularly often the case for files with a very long duration. Otherwise, the classification follows a chronological principle; in view of the small volume of the documents, it seemed reasonable to refrain at least for the time being from a factual subdivision. The Directorate in particular obviously followed a stringent file plan, which could not, however, be found. In the natural history collection, the file number apparently played a subordinate role, and the collection is expected to grow further in the coming years. 4. terms of use: Individual file units are still subject to protection and blocking periods according to the Landesarchivgesetz. 5. reference to other documents: Accounting documents of the Directorate of the Scientific Collections are in the inventory E 226/230 of the State Archives Ludwigsburg. it is to be assumed that also older documents remained in the Natural History Museum, where they are partly still needed. 6. literature: Dehlinger, Alfred: Württembergs Staatswesen in its historical development until today. Vol. 1 and 2, Stuttgart 1951 and 1953, § 250 and § 270 Cf. also the introduction to the holdings E 226/230 Ludwigsburg, February 2, 2004 Dr. Elke Koch
        Staatsarchiv Hamburg, 113-5 · Fonds · (1922-) 1937-1945, (-1949)
        Part of State Archives Hamburg (Archivtektonik)

        History of administration: On 1 April 1938, Hamburg's administration was divided into a state administration and a municipal administration. In particular, the state administration assumed all the responsibilities of the previous state government and the supreme state and administrative authorities as the task of the Reich. It was initially divided into seven compartments: General Department, Consular Department, Police Department, School and University Department, Economic, Agricultural and Social Department, Traffic and Construction Department and Waterway Directorate. Later, the military economic department for the military economic district X and the main surveying department VI were added. The separation of the administration into a state and a municipal sector was lifted again in 1945. Archival history: The records of the state administration - as far as they were preserved - were obviously mixed with the municipal records after 1945, except for the files of the General Department and the School and University Department (see 361-7). This document contains the partially fragmentary written material of the General Department, which was divided into sections. The above-mentioned applies to the units 12 (budget, upper cash office, cash office supervision), 14 (supervision of the health service), 15 (veterinary affairs) and 18 (youth affairs, youth promotion). There are files from the following departments: Department 10: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg, official operations, official buildings, representation matters, awarding of prizes, supervision of rulings instances and the State Foreigners' Transport Association; Department 11: Organisation and personnel matters of the departments of state administration - general and individual cases; Department 13: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 13: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 11: Organisation and personnel matters of the departments of state administration - general and individual cases; Department 11: Organisation and personnel matters of the departments of state administration - general and individual cases; Department 13: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 11: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 10: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 11: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Office 10: Office building; Representation matters; Awarding awards; Supervision of rulings and the State Foreign Transport Association: General legal matters, service supervision and legal complaints, administrative jurisdiction, litigation, petitions, land acquisition by legal persons and foreigners, association, foundation and insurance supervision, supervision of registry offices (individual cases of name changes, marriages after death and with foreigners) and in matters of citizenship, water law matters; Section 14: Supervision of religious communities; Section 17: Imperial defence matters (fragmentary). The retroconversion of the data took place in 2010. The inventory is to be quoted as follows: State Archives Hamburg, best. 113-5 State Administration - General Department, No. ... Inventory description: On 1 April 1938, Hamburg's administration was divided into a state administration and a municipal administration. In particular, the state administration assumed all the responsibilities of the previous state government and the supreme state and administrative authorities as the task of the Reich. It was initially divided into seven compartments: General Department, Consular Department, Police Department, School and University Department, Economic, Agricultural and Social Department, Traffic and Construction Department and Waterway Directorate. Later, the military economic department for the military economic district X and the main surveying department VI were added. The separation of the administration into a state and a municipal sector was lifted again in 1945. The records of the state administration - as far as they had been preserved - were obviously mixed with the municipal records after 1945, except for the files of the General Department and the School and University Department (pp. 361-7). This document contains the partially fragmentary written material of the General Department, which was divided into sections. The above-mentioned applies to the units 12 (budget, upper cash office, cash office supervision), 14 (supervision of the health service), 15 (veterinary affairs) and 18 (youth affairs, youth promotion). There are files from the following departments: Department 10: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg, official operations, official buildings, representation matters, awarding of prizes, supervision of rulings instances and the State Foreigners' Transport Association; Department 11: Organisation and personnel matters of the departments of state administration - general and individual cases; Department 13: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 13: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 11: Organisation and personnel matters of the departments of state administration - general and individual cases; Department 11: Organisation and personnel matters of the departments of state administration - general and individual cases; Department 13: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 11: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 10: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Department 11: Administrative organisation in the Reich and in Hamburg; Office 10: Office building; Representation matters; Awarding awards; Supervision of rulings and the State Foreign Transport Association: General legal matters, service supervision and legal complaints, administrative jurisdiction, litigation, petitions, land acquisition by legal persons and foreigners, association, foundation and insurance supervision, supervision of registry offices (individual cases of name changes, marriages after death and with foreigners) and in matters of citizenship, water law matters; Section 14: Supervision of religious communities; Section 17: Imperial defence matters (fragmentary).

        BArch, NS 32-II · Fonds · (1933-1937), 1942-1945
        Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

        History of the Inventory Designer: The idea of setting up a female SS news corps (WNK-SS) goes back to Heinrich Himmler's personal initiative at the beginning of 1942. On 17 February the latter had commissioned his office "Chief of Telecommunications" with the formulation of a constellation order as well as with the elaboration of guidelines for the tasks, organization and training of the Female Intelligence Corps of the SS to be created. The primary purpose of this measure was to be able to deploy male SS intelligence personnel to the front, and certainly also to make the SS intelligence more efficient and independent of Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe intelligence workers. It was planned to establish a "School WNK-SS" for the "training of radio operators, teletypists and telephones for the intelligence service at the offices in the entire area of the Reichsführer-SS and bosses of the German police". The town of Oberehnheim in Alsace, about 30 km south of Strasbourg, was chosen as the training location. It had sufficient accommodation with Oberkirch Castle, the "Ehn-Schlösschen", Villa Schwörer and Leonhardsau Castle. First commander of the SS-Nachrichtenschule Oberehnheim, later "Reichsschule-SS", became the SS-Oberführer von Dufais, who after his appointment on 29 June 1942 was responsible for the further technical and personnel equipment of the school. The latter consisted mainly of the advertising and training of teaching staff. The necessary preparatory work, which also included the organisation of the recruitment of junior staff, was completed by the end of the year, so that training could begin at the beginning of 1943. The advertising and recruitment of SS helpers was initially carried out exclusively by the SS upper sections on the basis of a decree issued by the Reichsführer-SS on 14 August 1942 (NS 32 II/3). During the war, SS helpers were called upon on the basis of the Emergency Service Ordinance of 15 October 1938 (RGBl I p. 1441) to establish an employment relationship corresponding to an employment contract. The prerequisite for recruitment was that the applicant met the "requirements placed on the spouses of SS members". The definitive termination was also preceded by a medical and intelligence test, a medical examination and an SD review. After being called up to the SS-Helferinnenschule, the SS-Maiden (official appointment of SS-Helferinnen during their training) underwent an eight-week basic training course, which, in addition to further examination and selection, served in particular ideological training. He was followed by a special training course in one of the five training groups (wire, radio, staff and administration service, housekeeping, subordinate school), which lasted between six and 24 weeks. After completing their training and passing their examinations, the helpers received their orders to go to an SS office in the Reich or in the occupied and affiliated territories. The original plan was to use it in closed military units (comradeships, trains, readies). However, this form of organisation never came to fruition, as the need for helpers at all times far exceeded the number of news maids trained in Oberehnheim. In practice, the SS-Helferinnenschule received daily reports of needs from the SS supplement offices (mostly sent in advance by telegram). In return, the supplementary offices were then notified of the marching in of a number of helpers who were mostly behind the number requested. In August 1942, after the advertising results of the SS sections had always remained unsatisfactory, the SS Supplementary Offices were also responsible for the recruitment of junior staff and the recruitment procedure. In addition, the BDM has intensified its involvement in the recruitment of junior staff. Nevertheless, the capacity of approximately 250 course participants reached at the beginning of the training could never be significantly exceeded. The total number of news workers trained at the SS-Helferinnenschule therefore amounts to about 3000. Structural changes occurred in November 1944, when the approaching Western Front made it necessary to withdraw from Oberehnheim. The staff and the basic training courses were moved to Geislingen an der Steige, the remaining training groups to Heidenheim. Just one month later (mid-December 1944), the wire training group moved into their quarters in the Erfurt Police Assistant School, which had previously been under the command of the Ordnungspolizei and was now subordinated to the SS headquarters. The local leader was SS-Hauptsturmführer Appelbaum, while the SS Helferinnenschulen, now distributed among Heidenheim, Geislingen, and Erfurt, were headed by Obersturmbannführer Mutschler, who had replaced Dufais in June 1944. Inventory description: Inventory description The files of the Provenance SS-Helferinnenschule originate from the collection "Reichsführer-SS und Chef der Deutschen Polizei" (RG 1010), which contained documents that were transferred from American custody to the Federal Archives in the course of file returns. The files of the SS Helferinnenschule (formerly stock RS 5), which were handed down in the Federal Archives Military Archives, were merged with them. The NS 32 II collection was established in 1973 in Koblenz and made accessible in the form of a find book. Since 1973, the personal documents belonging to the inventory have been located in the Central Proof Office (ZNS) in Aachen, where they were evaluated for the purpose of issuing service time statements by means of automatic data processing on personal names. After the dissolution of the CNS at the end of 2005, the files were returned to the inventory. It should be noted that the files include several volumes of the provenance "Chief of Telecommunications at the Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police", the classification of which seemed to make sense due to their clear content. These are numbers 1-6, 9, 22, 26, 27, 45, 47 and 110. Archival evaluation and processing The revision made only minor changes to the records. There were no cassations. Content characterization: Establishment, organisation and development of the SS-Helferinnenschule 1942-1945 (22), Lei‧tung, management and supervisory staff, medical care 1933-1945 (12), real estate, inventory and procurement 1942-1945 (14), internal service, training, work and duty schedules 1942-1945 (21), Advertising and recruitment of SS-Helfe‧rinnen 1942-1945 (11), requirements and deployment of female SS helpers 1943-1945 (18), Personalangelegen‧heiten 1942-1945 (24) Despite its relatively small size, this collection documents very well the history of the SS-Helferinnenschule and its relations to the state and the NSDAP. He thus makes a significant contribution to the topic of "Women in the SS State". State of development: Online-Findbuch (2006) Citation method: BArch, NS 32-II/...

        RMG 1.648 c · File · (1899-1913)
        Part of Archive and Museum Foundation of the VEM (Archivtektonik)

        Marginalien about the Herero and Witbooi Uprising 1904-1907, about visits of prominent personalities from war and peace in the Gibeon Mission House, reports and rumours, insights and experiences, notes and critiques on cultural and colonial politics, but especially the reproduction of original traits and typical characteristics of Hans and Willi and their siblings Gerhard, Marianne, Thea and others. Ilse - taken from the letters of our parents Christian/Else Spellmeyer née Lange in the years 1899-1923

        Rhenish Missionary Society
        1031 · File · frühes 20. Jahrhundert
        Part of Düsseldorf University and State Library

        9 x 13 / S-W / glass plate negativeThe pictures are the negatives of those made by the government doctor Schmidt in Togo (>8/3 635 to 8/3 642), his title "government doctor" and the term "Reichsgesundheit", which Dr. Steudel (?) noted on the margin of one of the pictures, suggest racial hygiene studies in the course of colonial policy.

        Sister house in Nkoaranga
        ALMW_II._BA_A19_276 · Item · 1923
        Part of Evangelical Lutheran Mission Leipzig

        Photographer: Blumer?. Phototype: Photo. Format: 8,8 X 6,4 Description: 2 Africans and a European (Miss. Reusch?) standing on the meadow in front of the house. Reference: Cf. N. Bl., Number 611.

        Leipziger Missionswerk