Statistics listing the tribes under treatment, 1928-1931 and 1939; General Correspondence, 1961-1969; Monthly and Annual Reports, some minutes of Executive Committee meetings, 1961-1970; "Bringing Better Health to Bumbuli by Robin Peters - newspaper clipping from "The Standard, March 1965; Various Building and Construction Reports". Extension projects; Hospital-Kapelle, 1964-1965; Medical-Technical Equipment, 1961-1965; Repair of old buildings, Digo project with building plans on a scale of 1 : 100, 1964-1970; Extension of the hospital, 1965-1968; New construction of Dispensary Mtimbwani with building plan, 1964-1968; NED project: Diesel engine and water supply, 1969-1970
Evangelical Missionary Society for German East AfricaZeitschriften
12 Archival description results for Zeitschriften
Second courtyard of the polyclinic, the first German hospital in Kiautschou. In the background the main temple room / Photographer: Scherl
Marinesman Stoll and Chinese men gardening in the first courtyard of the policlinic, the first German hospital in Kiautschou. The garden was laid out by Dr. Tillmann. Right: the bus stop shelter / Photographer: Scherl
The Gouvernements-Lazarett in Tsingtau, built between 1898 and 1902 / Photographer: Scherl
This hospital in Tsingtau has a department for eye diseases, internal diseases and nervous diseases, but also an X-ray facility. / Photographer: Scherl
Newly built hospital in Apia in the German colony of Samoa / Photographer: Scherl
View of the governorate hospital of Tsingtau / Photographer: Scherl
Description of holdings: Dept. 42 Gemeindearchiv Horchheim Scope: 107 archive boxes, 3 m Amtsbücher, 11 m Urk.z.Rechn. (923 units = 33 m) Duration: 1710 - 1945/72 Zur Ortsgeschichte Horchheim lies approx. four km southwest of Worms in the Eisbachtal. The village was first mentioned in a deed of donation in the Lorsch Codex in 766. The name of the place is derived from the word "horac" "swampy". The marshy valley, afflicted by the floods of the Eisbach, gave it its name. Horchheim had belonged to the high monastery of Worms since the early Middle Ages. Together with some surrounding villages Horchheim and Weinsheim belonged to the dominion of Stauf, which in the 12th century was under the rule of Counts of Eberstein, from 1215 the Counts of Zweibrücken and from 1378 by purchase to the Counts of Sponheim. In 1393 the dominion was inherited by the Counts of Nassau-Saarbrücken; the Electorate Palatinate and Nassau-Weilburg, who had also acquired rights in Horchheim over the years, were involved in an exchange contract in 1706, with which the village returned to the high monastery (until 1798). 1798 - 1814 French domination, from 1816 Grand Duchy and Volksstaat Hessen respectively; 1816 Canton Pfeddersheim, 1835 District Worms, 1848 Regierungsbezirk Mainz, 1850 Regierungsbezirk Worms, 1852 - 1942 District Worms, incorporation into Worms on 01.04.1942. The municipalities Horchheim and Weinsheim are closely connected in their history. In 1715 Weinsheim appears for the first time as an independent municipality with its own mayor. After 1792, Weinsheim was administered from Wiesoppenheim, while it had always been a church branch of Horchheim. Due to the close connection, files from Weinsheim are also part of the Horchheim collection. From the middle of the 16th to the beginning of the 17th century Horchheim was predominantly Protestant, since 1635 (until today predominantly Catholic) again (parish church Heilig-Kreuz, patronage and tenth right of the cathedral monastery). In 1496 about 200 inhabitants lived in Horchheim. By 1900 the population had grown to about 1,800 inhabitants, 7 of them Jews, and in 2002 it was 4,475 inhabitants. Worth mentioning are the charitable foundations in Horchheim: the Elendenbruderschaft, the Hospital Neuhausen and the branch of the Order of Merciful Sisters. The brotherhood of the wretched was established in 1448. In 1726 a new altar for the church was procured from the funds of the foundation and a contribution to the purchase of an organ was shown. The money from the interest was used to build and maintain the school building and to pay the school teachers, to care for the local poor and poor travellers and to pay the school fees for poor children. In 1824 the fund was placed under the control of the administrative commission of the Neuhausen Hospital by the provincial government in Mainz. In 1825, at the request of the Horchheim municipal council, the so-called brotherhood house with garden was auctioned off. The proceeds were used to build the new school and community centre. The Neuhausen Hospital was founded in 1729/30 by the bishop of Worms, Franz Ludwig von Pfalz-Neuburg (1694-1732) in the form of a foundation and equipped with rich property. In a document dated 22 August 1730 (Dept. 61 No. 112), the bishop bought the manor and former monastery Liebenau for 12,000 guilders with an associated mill and numerous possessions in order to guarantee the existence of the foundation. Before his death he bequeathed a large part of his assets to the foundation to complete the newly built hospital building so that the Pfründner could finally move in. At the beginning of the French period (1798), when the buildings were destroyed, they were converted into a civil hospital, which was united with other hospitals in the canton of Pfeddersheim. By decree of 1801 the Hospital Neuhausen regained its independence and its name. Horchheim was chosen as the seat of the foundation, which was chaired by the mayor of Horchheim. Furthermore, the 14 member municipalities on the left bank of the Rhine were defined, whose citizens benefited from the funds and whose envoys formed the Administrative Commission. These were: Beindersheim, Bobenheim, Dirmstein, Hettenheim, Leidelheim (later Hettenleidelheim), Horchheim, Laumersheim, Mörsch, Neuhausen, Neuleinigen, Rheindürkheim, Roxheim, Weinsheim and Wiesoppenheim. In 1855, a revised monastery statute came into force, which was replaced by a new statute in 1948. The former hospital - under the supervision of the hospital commission on the basis of a hospital property consisting of agricultural land in 20 local markings in and around Worms - still exists today as a foundation. As a result of the incorporation into Worms on 01.04.1942, the archival material was added to the city archives in 1943 (cf. tax register of the municipality of Horchheim, Dept. 20 No. 22). On 17.03.2004 the city archive took over the remaining files, which had been kept in the municipality. The inventory was already indexed by a preliminary list (rough drawing). Distortion began in March 2008. The duration, the structure of which corresponds to the registration plan of 1908, ranges from (1614) 1710 to 1972. Particularly worth mentioning are the Horchheimer Flur- und Güterbuch with border description of the district of Horchheim from 1710-1773 (no. 0043) as well as the Schatzungsbuch 1710-1798 (no. 0001); Gerichtsprotokoll über Tausch-, Kauf- und Verkaufsgeschäfte 1769-1791, Vormundschaften 18. (alph.); stock book, renovation protocol 1753; renovation of the Korngülte of the Andreasstift (Perg. Urk. 1614), various renovations and Gülten of the 18th century. With the inhabitant maps are excerpts from the birth, marriage, punishment and death registers, offerings, church exits for the period from 1853 to 1972 (use after arrangement). As an almost complete series, the Mayor's Office invoices and the corresponding documents, in which plans for the construction of the school building, 1827, (No. 793/2), situation plan for the supervision or approval of new buildings on the lower eastward part of the village of Horchheim, 1847 (No. 793/2), are presented, are almost complete (No. 793/2). 322), draft for the construction of the bridge over the Eisbach at the lower mill at Horchheim, 1846 (No. 802/4) as well as cost estimates for the construction of a mortuary, catering and quartering of the troops. The local companies are also important: Pfeiffer
Mandarine arrive in front of the policlinic of the first German hospital in Kiautschou for the opening / Photographer: Scherl
Includes: Staatspolitische Bildungstagung in Neustadt a. Rbge. on 10.02.1925 and in Febr. 1927 (Organizer: Reichszentrale für Heimatdienst, Hannover), and in Oct. 1928; German Colonial Travelling Exhibition 1928; Report about the Borromaeus Library (Volksbücherei) in Neustadt a. Rbge, 1930; correspondence about the municipal public library, decree concerning the replacement of the Catholic public libraries in 1941; protection of natural monuments, generally 1934; foundation charter of the "Nieders. Spielgemeinschaft für nationale Festgestaltung" GmbH from 09.01.1934 in Hanover with participation of the city of Neustadt a. Rbge; events of the "Nieders. Spielgemeinschaft" in Neustadt a. Rbge.Darin:1) Letter from Georg v. Grabenhorst dated 16.08.1937 with a map by Westermann-Verlag, Braunschweig, about the places of birth of "German poets of today" in Germany and other European countries2) Autumn exhibition of Hanover artists 1938. catalogue by Kunstverein Hannover e.V.3) Program of the elementary school Neustadt a. Rbge. for the "Woche der Hausmusik" of 23.11.19384) Directory of the library in the municipal hospital "Theresenstift" of Neustadt a. Rbge, 19385) Theater-Tageblatt. German Theatre Service from 25.01.19346) Sdr. from the magazine "Bauart und Gemeindebau", 16th volume: "Thingplätze für Freilichttheater "7) Sdr. from: "Die Kulturverwaltung" 1938, No. 4: Grabenhorst, Georg: "Heimatpflege und Hitler-Jugend
Personalia, licence of registration, certificates, curriculum vitae, 1925; instructions and vows of secondment, 1926; correspondence, reports, etc., 1925-1937 and 1955-1970; travel diaries and reports, also by Marie Müller, née Grießbach and circulars from Bumbuli, 1926-1937; photo of the hospital staff, 1929; house rules of the Bumbuli-Hospital (print), 1929; attacks by Doctor Fregonneau against the activities of Doctor Müller, newspaper campaign u. Korrespondenz, 1933-1934; Auseinandersetzung Deutscher Bund in Ostafrika, allem wegen Schulfragen, 1934; "Grundsätzliches zur Missionsarbeit in Usambara, 12 p., ms. 1934; correspondence from the office of the president concerning Doctor Müller, 1935; "On the financial statements 1934 of the printing works in Wuga by O. Joppe, 1935; 2 newspaper clippings with reports on lectures by Samuel Müller, 1937; "My son Mika von Samuel Müller, 1937; "Basic information on mission work in Usambara by Samuel Müller and statements thereon; activity reports 1934-1937
Evangelical Missionary Society for German East AfricaDuring the Russian-Japanese War: The wounded admiral of the Russian battleship 'Zesarevich' is transported to a German hospital in Tsingtau. Photographer: Scherl