siege

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

    Source note(s)

    Display note(s)

      Hierarchical terms

      siege

      siege

        Equivalent terms

        siege

        • UF Assiègement
        • UF guerre de siège
        • UF La Poliorcétique
        • UF Poliorcetique
        • UF Poliorcétique

        Associated terms

        siege

          38 Archival description results for siege

          38 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
          1.1.3.12. · Fonds
          Part of Archive of the Hanseatic City of Rostock

          Period: 1473 - 1938 Scope: 25.5 linear metres = 924 units of description Cataloguing: ordered and indexed, index (2005) Citation method: AHR, 1.1.3.12. No. ... or AHR, Mayor and Council: Warfare, No. ... Contents: 1st Military Organization General, including shipping in wartime, arrival of an English fleet under Admiral Nelson (1551-1873, 9 VE), city fortifications (1526-1849, 11 VE).- Armament (1488-1852, 16 VE) - War registers (1510-1574, 9 VE) - City soldiers (1510-1850, 11 VE) - City guard, quarters, citizen flags (around 1560-1848, 32 VE) - Citizen guard, flag corps (1847-1873, 21 VE).- war chest, ticket and service money (1625-1864, 14 units) - advertising, desertions (1563-1807, 20 units) - quarters (1665-1930, 9 units) - disputes with military personnel (1744-1858, 10 units).- Mecklenburg Garrison, Füsilierregiment No. 90 (1731-1930, 31 VE) - Mecklenburg Military Affairs (1473-1905, 21 VE) - Military Affairs of the German Reich (1868-1938, 32 VE) - Warnemünde Airfield (1912-1918, 30 VE). 2nd wars Thirty Years War (1613-1670, 74 VE) - Swedish licence duty in Warnemünde after the end of the Thirty Years War (1632-1747, 18 VE) - Swedish wars (1657-1681, 16 VE) - Nordic War (1702-1749, 22 VE).- Imperial execution against Mecklenburg (1719-1741, 4 units) - Seven-year war (1758-1798, 38 units) - Napoleonic wars (1805-1820, 235 units) - Franco-German war (1870-1879, 9 units) - First World War (1913-1922, 232 units). Overview: The fortified wall belt with the city gates and towers provided the city with effective military protection. The citizens were obliged to work fortification, to guard and defend the town, had to pay taxes for military purposes. The craft offices had to provide fixed contingents of crew and weapons for the citizen contingent. In times of war, the armed forces were increased by recruited mercenaries under noble leaders, who were used in particular for foreign undertakings. Since the 16th century, the dukes of Mecklenburg Rostock have contested the sovereignty of the armed forces and sought the right of occupation (ius praesidii). In 1565 Duke Johann Albrecht I succeeded in occupying the town and subjugating it to sovereignty. As a result, the inheritance contract of 21 September 1573 was concluded, which left Rostock the right of occupation, but granted the dukes the right to move into the city with up to 400 men in case of danger. For the defence of the country the formation of mercenaries was planned, Rostock had to provide in this case 400 men and two guns. A number of measures should protect against the looming dangers of the Thirty Years' War. From 1623, the town set up mercenary units and from 1626, in order to pay them and finance their quarters, raised service or ticket money. The urban area was divided into 18 flags. In 1626 the reconstruction of the fortification according to the plans of the Dutch architect Johann van Valckenburg began. Nevertheless, in 1628 the town had to surrender to the troops of the imperial commander Albrecht Wallenstein. In 1631 the dukes of Mecklenburg succeeded in reconquering their country with the help of the Swedish king. In return, the Swedes were granted the duty in Warnemünde. The Swedish entrenchment there was fought over and over again in the changeful constellations of the following period, Rostock was occupied several times by Brandenburg, Danish and Swedish troops. After 1631 the town had set up its own mercenary company again. In 1702 they agreed with the sovereigns on a strength of 50 men. The city militia was to serve together with ducal soldiers. Rostock gave up its occupation right with this settlement, had from now on only a co-occupation right. Since 1715 Duke Karl Leopold tried by force to obtain the full occupation right. It was not until the Convention of 1748 that the disputes could be settled. At first the city held on to the right of co-occupation and its 50 soldiers, but in the inheritance contract of 1788 they renounced it. After 1748 the dukes had begun to station their own regiments in Rostock. Triggered by the Napoleonic wars, a fundamental change in military conditions set in. After Mecklenburg's accession to the Confederation of the Rhine, contingent troops had to be set up according to the conscription system of the French army. This marked the break with the old feudal army and the change to bourgeois military rule. After the victory over Napoleon and the accession of the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin to the German Confederation, this system was further developed and in 1820 the military obligation for the male population was established. In contrast to the residence cities, the military played a subordinate role in Rostock. The Neue Wache at Blücherplatz, built in 1822/25, was the seat of the ducal city commander. A special feature was the Citizen Guard set up in March 1848, which grew out of the old military organisation of flags. However, the idea of people's armament was lost again in the following flag corps. The military contingent to be provided by Mecklenburg-Schwerin in the German Confederation was strongly oriented towards Prussia, which led in 1868 to the integration into its army. The two battalions in Rostock belonged to the Grand Ducal Fusilier Regiment No. 90 according to the count used from then on. 1876 the garrison hospital was built for the regiment in St.-Georg-Straße, 1890 the barracks in Ulmenstraße were completed (thus the previous quarters were no longer needed), 1914 the machine gun company moved into the barracks in Ulmenstraße. The First World War represented a considerable burden for the population who remained at home, in particular the supply and welfare issues required a great deal of administrative effort. The Warnemünde airfield on Hohe Düne, which had been built since 1913 with the support of the Reichsmarineamt, was used by a seaplane experimental command during the war. In 1919 the Füsilier Regiment No. 90 was demobilized and a battalion of the Infantry Regiment No. 5 of the Reichswehr moved into Rostock as a garrison. In 1935, the Schützen- and Artilleriekaserne for now two battalions of the infantry regiment no. 27 of the Wehrmacht were built in the western city expansion area. Publications: Rogge, W.: Wallenstein and the city of Rostock. A contribution to the special history of the 30-year war. Appendix: The history of Rostock's fortification, in: Meckl. Vol. 51, 1886, pp. 283-350 Koppmann, Karl: The Exercises of the Citizens' Guard, in: Beitr. Rost. 2nd Vol. 1899 H. 2, pp. 93-96 Krause, Karl Ernst Hermann: Rostock's Soldiers in the Thirty Years' War, in: Beitr. Rost. 2nd Vol. 1899 H. 4, S. 75-84 Vorberg, Axel: Die Disziplinar- und Strafreglements der Rostocker Bürgergarde (1848-1853), in: Beitr. Rost. 4th vol. 1905 H. 2, pp. 71-80 Koppmann, Karl: Rostock Artillery, in: Beitr. Rost. Volume 4 1907 H. 3, pp. 43-58 Krause, Karl Ernst Hermann: Rostock in the Seven Years' War, in: Beitr. Rost. 7th vol. 1913, pp. 97-111 Hofmeister, Adolph: Die Brüder Varmeier und die Ermordung des Obristen H.L. von Hatzfeld im Jahre 1631, in: Beitr. Rost. 7th vol. 1913, pp. 81-96 Krause, Ludwig: Schill in Rostock, in: Beitr. Rost. 9th vol. 1915, p. 1-32 Freyenhagen, Walter: The Wehrmacht Relations of the City of Rostock in the Middle Ages, in: Meckl. Vol. 95, vol. 1931, p. 1-102 Bachmann, Friedrich: A plan of the siege of Rostock in 1631 and the fortification of the city since about 1613, in: Beitr. Rost. 18th vol. 1933, p. 5-78 Lorenz, Adolf Friedrich: On the history of the Rostock city fortification (An attempt at reconstruction), in: Beitr. Rost. Vol. 20, 1935, pp. 27-78 Raif, Friedrich Karl: Mercenaries and soldiers of the city of Rostock from the 16th to the 18th century, in: Beitr. Rost. N.F. H. 7 1987, pp. 17-34 Keubke, Klaus-Ulrich: Mecklenburg Military History (1701-1918), Schwerin 2000 (Writings of the Atelier für Porträt- und Historienmalerei, 5) Strahl, Antje: Rostock in the First World War, Berlin 2007 (Kleine Stadtgeschichte, 6) Münch, Ernst: Honorary Doctorate and Audience. Two Rostock Variations on the Theme of Dealing with the French Occupiers in 1807, in: Manke, Matthias / Münch, Ernst (Ed.): Unter Napoleons Adler. Mecklenburg in der Franzosenzeit, S. 207-244 (Publications of the Historical Commission for Mecklenburg. Series B New episode, vol. 2)

          battle reports
          BArch, RM 3/4717 · File · 1914-1918
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: S.M.S. "Blücher", "Thetis", "Goeben", "Seydlitz", "Wiesbaden", "Albatroß", "Prinz Adalbert", Torpedoboot "V 100" Reports on the Battle of the Sea at the Skagerrak in June 1916 Reports on the Arming and Siege of Tsingtau

          German Imperial Naval Office
          Bundesarchiv, BArch MSG 2/115 · File · 31. Juli 1914 - 7. Nov. 1914
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)
          • Contains e.g.:<br />News from the Governor of Tsingtau Captain z. S. Meyer-Waldeck to the Emperor of 9 Nov. 1914 about the fall of the fortress<br />Information about the eagle's nest, the O. M. D.., Infanteriewerk 5, S. M. S. Jaguar und die Armierung Tsingtaus July 31, 1914 - Nov. 7, 1914, Bundesarchiv, BArch MSG 2 Subject and biographical collection on German military history description: Contains e.g...: Report of the Governor of Tsingtau Captain for S. Meyer-Waldeck to the Emperor dated 9 Nov. 1914 about the fall of the fortress Information about the eagle's nest, the O. M. D., the infantry factory 5, S. M. S. Jaguar and the reinforcement Tsingtaus
          BArch, RM 16 · Fonds · 1914
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          History of the inventor: In 1898, a governor subordinated to the R e i c h s m a r i n e a m t was appointed for the protection work in China that was taken into possession in 1897. He was head of the entire military and civil administration as well as commander of the land forces stationed there. Description: The Kiautschou area, with its capital Tsingtau, was leased from China in 1898 for 99 years. A governor subordinated to the Reichsmarineamt was appointed for the protectorate taken into possession. He was head of the entire military and civil administration as well as commander of the land forces stationed there. The governor was always a naval officer, the military crew consisted of the III. sea battalion and the sailor artillery department Kiautschou. At the end of an ultimatum granted by Japan in August 1914, the Tsingtau fortress capitulated under its governor to the military superiority of its opponent. From 1914 to 1922 Japan occupied Kiautschou and then handed it over to China. In 1923 the German Reich waived its rights. Characterisation of content: Only fragments of files on the mobilization, siege and fall of the Tsingtau fortress have survived, mainly war diaries, reports and newspaper articles. State of development: Invenio Scope, Explanation: Existing stock without increase 2.7 m 66 AE Citation method: BArch, RM 16/...

          Kiautschou War 1914: Vol. 5
          BArch, RM 3/6863 · File · 1915
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: Letters from prisoner-of-war camps to relatives Memorandum concerning expulsions of Germans from Japan Transfer agreement from Tsingtau to Japan Report on the German prisoners of war from Tsingtau, the siege of Tsingtau, English prisoner-of-war camps, siege and transfer of Tsingtaus

          German Imperial Naval Office
          Kiautschou War 1914: Vol. 6
          BArch, RM 3/6864 · File · 1915
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: Named list of medical personnel and officials deployed during the siege of Tsingtau Reports on perceptions and experiences during the military operations in the Kiautschou Protectorate Letters from prisoner-of-war camps on conditions there Communications on prisoner-of-war camps

          German Imperial Naval Office
          BArch, RM 2/1961 · File · 1915-1915
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: KTB of the landing train SMS "Emden" (with route map, copy), 9 Nov. 1914 - 8 Jan. 1915 Siege of Tsingtau (letter of the commander of the fort Huitschen Huk Kp.Lt. Kopp with map, copy), 14 Nov. 1914

          Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, I. HA GR, Rep. 34, Nr. 6738 · File · 1689
          Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: - Transfer of Brandenburg and Danish troops to Spain, 1689 - collection of contributions in Luxembourg, 1689 - conclusion of an alliance between the general states and England, 1689 - quartering of Dutch troops in the Duchy of Kleve, 1689 - supply of Brandenburg troops to the Moselle and Meuse, 1689 - siege of the city of Bonn by Dutch troops, 1689 - support of the Electorate of Brandenburg on the Lower Rhine against France by Field Marshal Georg Friedrich von Waldeck, 1689 - Confiscation of ships in Hamburg, 1689 - Conflicts between the Brandenburg-African Company and the Dutch West India Company, 1689 - Transfer of customs officers to Schenkenschanz in Lobith, 1689 - Preparation of an alliance between the general states and the Duchy of Braunschweig-Lüneburg, 1689 - Occupation of the city of Aachen, 1689 - Demand for subsidies from England, 1689 - Catering of troops in the Duchy of Jülich, 1689 - Catering for troops in the Duchy of Jülich, 1689 - Transfer of customs officers to Schenkenschanz in Lobith, 1689 - Preparation of an alliance between the general states and the Duchy of Braunschweig-Lüneburg, 1689 - Occupation of the city of Aachen, 1689 - Demand for subsidies from England, 1689 - Catering of troops in the Duchy of Jülich, 1689

          Bundesarchiv, BArch MSG 2/114 · File · 1898-1914
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)
          • description: Contains: Landscape photographs from the protectorate, including convalescent homes Lauschan and temples in Tsingtau (Qingdao) German officers and troops siege and capture of Tsingtau (Japanese photographs) battery "B", eagle nest, hill 203, Yan-ka-t (?) 4th military hospital Kurume (with: tomb of Heinrich Koch, born Feb. 1892, died 25 Oct. 1914) Großer Kreuzer Scharnhorst (or Gneisenau?) without location, taken by Torpedoboot "S 90" (with two pictures from deck "S 90") 1898-1914, Bundesarchiv, BArch MSG 2 Sachthematische und biographische Sammlung zur deutschen Militärgeschichte Contains:<br />Landscape photographs from the protectorate, including recovery homes Lauschan and temple complexes in Tsingtau (Qingdao)<br />German officers and troops<br />Siege and capture of Tsingtau (Japanese photographs) Battery "B", eagle nest, hill 203, Yan-ka-t (?)<br />4th Lazarett Kurume (with: Grave of Heinrich Koch, born Feb. 1892, died 25. Oct. 1914)<br />Großer Kreuzer Scharnhorst (or Gneisenau?) without location, taken by Torpedoboot "S 90" (with two pictures from deck "S 90")
          NLA AU, Rep. 220/42, Nr. 1 · File · 1914 - 1938
          Part of Lower Saxony State Archive, Aurich Department

          Report by Martha von Gahlen-Kempe on his personal experiences during Kristallnacht 1938 in Munich; report by Paul von Gahlen-Kempe, born in Groothusen, on the siege of Tsingtau in 1914, his subsequent imprisonment in Japan and his flight through Asia to Europe.

          BArch, RM 16/52 · File · 1914-1921
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: General information about the defense and measures for the case of war for the protectorate Kiautschou, no. Landfront Orders Contains also: Map of the siege of Tsingtau by the Japanese with drawings of the warships and the mines, 1914 Sketch about the reinforcement (for square map of the protectorate Kiautschou) Approximate mine plan (map), 1914

          BArch, N 428 · Fonds · 1897-1943
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Naval officer, Freikorpsführer and writer Bogislaw Selchow Life data July 4, 1877 born in Köslin died February 6, 1943 died in Berlin Military career April 7, 1897 Recruitment as cadet of the Kaiserl. Navy May 1897 Cadet on board of SMS stone 6.12.1897 Participation in the siege of the port of Port au Prince on Haiti with SMS stone 27.4.1898 Promotion to sea cadet Apr. 1898- Sep. 1900 In various functions on board of SMS Moltke, Hela, Mars and Blücher Jan.March 1900 Meningitis, Marinelazarett Kiel 3.9.1900 Ensign at sea 23.9.1900 Transportation to lieutenant at sea Nov. 1900- Nov. 1901 On board of SMS Sachsen, from Oct. 1901 as adjutant; on 4.9.1901 Collision with SMS Wacht near Rügen, which then sinks Nov. 1901- Sep. 1902 Adjutant aboard SMS Kaiser Wilhelm der Große 15.3.1902 Promotion to lieutenant at sea Oct.-Dec. 1902 Wachoffizier aboard SM Torpedoboot G 109 Jan.-Apr. 1903 Company officer of the second company of the I. Torpedo Department, in April radio course on SMS Neptun Apr.-Sep. 1903 Watch officer aboard SM Torpedoboot G 109 Oct./Nov. 1903 Departure as passenger to East Asia aboard SS King Albert Nov. 1903- May 1905 Watch officer aboard SMS Hertha in the Asian region with return journey to Kiel via Africa and the Mediterranean Sea 11.9.1904 Award of the Kung-Pai Order of Merit (Chinese Silver Medal of Remembrance) on the occasion of an audience with the Empress's widow and the Emperor of China 11.2.1905 Award of the Royal Siamese Crown Order of the Fourth Class on the occasion of an audience with the King of Siam June-Sep. 1906 Commander of SM Torpedoboote S 29, S 25 and S 30 as well as services in the Mine Company and as First Officer of the Mine Search Reserve Division Oct. 1906 - June 1907 Naval Academy 6.3.1907 Promotion to Captain Lieutenant July 1907 Service on board of SMS Elector Friedrich Wilhelm Aug.Sep. 1907 Service on board SMS Yorck Oct. 1907- June 1908 Naval Academy July-Sep. 1908 Language leave in England 22.8.1908 Appointment as Honorary Knight of the Johanniter Order Oct. 1908 Departure as a passenger to West Africa on SS Lucie Woermann Nov. 1908- Nov. 1909 First officer on board SMS Sperber Nov./Dec. 1909 Return as a passenger to Germany on SS Lucie Woermann Dec. 1909- Jan. 1909- Jan. 1909 1911 Admiral Staff of the Navy Jan. 1911- March 1913 Adjutant of the North Sea Station 19.9.1912 Award of the Red Eagle Order 4th Class Apr. 1913- Nov. 1914 First Officer aboard SMS Victoria Louise 22.3.1914 Promotion to Corvette Captain 17.7.1914 Award of the Royal Crown to the Red Eagle Order 4th Class 10.11.1914- 30.6.1915 Commander of the 1st Btl. of the Sailor Artillery Regiment III (10.-25.11.1914); II. Part of Sailor's Artillery Regiment I (26.11.-31.12.1914); Part of Sailor's Artillery Regiment II (1.1.-4.2.1915); Part of Sailor's Regiment 4 (5.2.-10.5.1915); Part of Sailor's Regiment 5 (III.2.-10.5.1915); Part of Sailor's Regiment 5 (11.11.-31.12.1914).5.-30.6.1915); Field of application: Flanders 1.5.1915 Wound at Het Sas/Belgium by splinters of shell in head, right shoulder, right arm and right leg 7.2.1915 Iron cross II. class Aug.-Dec. 1915 First officer aboard SMS Freya Jan.-March 1916 Reservelazarett Liebenstein Apr. 1916- July 1917 First officer aboard SMS Hannover, in this function participation in the Battle of Skagerrak on 31.5./1.6.1916 30.6.1916 Award of the Iron Cross I. Class 22.8.1916 Award of the Oldenburg Friedrich-August-Kreuz I. and II. Class 14.9.1916 Neurasthenia recognised as war service damage by the Kdo. von SMS Hannover July 1917 - end of war Admiralstab der Marine 1918 Publication of the propaganda "World War and Fleet" 10.4.1918 Austrian Military Merit Cross 3rd class with war decoration 20.5.1918 Award of the Grand Ducal Hessian Medal of Valour 16.11.1918- 20.8.1919 Department head in the Reichsmarineamt 20.8.1919 Promotion to frigate captain Civil life After his departure from the navy, Bogislav von Selchow began studying history in Marburg and was at the same time commissioned by the Reichswehr Brigade Kassel to form a voluntary formation of Marburg students to protect the young republic. Von Selchow founded the Freikorps "Studentenkorps Marburg" (StuKoMa) and subsequently commanded it in the suppression of Spartacist and Council Democratic riots in Thuringia. On 20 March 1920, the so-called massacre of Mechterstädt took place, in which 15 workers suspected of being rebels, who had been arrested by a StuKoMa strike force, were shot - allegedly "on the run". The accused for these killings were acquitted in two sensational trials, the sentences received by the public as an act of class justice with disgust and protest. Von Selchow had stood before his men during the trial, and Marburg University also showed solidarity with its students and rehabilitated them completely. In addition, von Selchow organized himself in the right-wing extremist, later illegal so-called organization Escherich (Orgesch), which he temporarily led in West Germany. The paramilitary organization set up secret arsenals for an expected fight against Bolshevism and was responsible for murders of personalities of the opposing political camp. Disappointed by Escherich's hesitation to take an offensive course against the Republic, he turned away from Orgesch again in December 1922, resigned his command of the StuKoMa and withdrew from the political public until 1933. Bogislav von Selchow received his doctorate from the University of Marburg on 24.1.1923. Already in 1920 he had published his first volume of poems "Deutsche Gedanken", and soon he succeeded with his poems in the right spectrum. He was now active as a writer and philosopher of history and developed, as a child of his epoch, a so-called "Zeitwendemodell", which depicted the spiritual-historical and political development of mankind. Von Selchow defined the ages of the "all-time", the "we-time" and the "ego-time", which were shaped by various social forces. This system of thought became the basis for his works and, together with the topos of the heroic that he repeatedly took up, made him an ideological pioneer of National Socialism. His anti-Semitism and his view of current events after the fall of the old world had brought him close to the NSDAP by 1933 at the latest: although he was never a party member, he developed into a passionate National Socialist and was one of the 48 personalities who publicly called for Adolf Hitler to be elected in 1933. In 1936 the NS-Studentenkameradschaft, which had emerged from the former Marburger Burschenschaft Germania, named itself after von Selchow. On 9.6.1939 he was appointed honorary senator of the Philipps-Universität Marburg. Description of the holdings: The estate consists of two main areas: the so-called logbooks and a literary-philosophical collection of material, which is supplemented by manuscripts. The so-called logbooks are available until 1931 without gaps and reflect individual experiences and facts in partly epic breadth. 39 of the 51 "logbooks contain records of Selchow from his time as an active naval officer and as leader of the "student corps Marburg" in Freikorpseinsatz. In addition there are copies of the logbooks 61 to 68, which only contain illustrations and cover the period from 1935 to 1940. The "logbooks", however, are not diaries in the narrower sense, but rather through-composed memory books. Von Selchow transferred his diary entries recorded on loose-leaf collections - an example of which can be found in the collection folder of the planned "Logbuch" 65 (N 428/86) - into leather-bound folios and decorated his work with artistic watercolour and pen drawings, among other things. Empty places in the logbooks, on which notes on the pictures or drawings to be inserted are entered in pencil, to be traced in N 428/46, indicate this procedure. The basis of the logbooks, the diary pages, but also his correspondence and other documents, which were unfortunately destroyed privately in the 1950s, are lost except for fragments found in the present collection. Von Selchow created the "logbooks" by first collecting and compiling his notes and supplementary material in folders. Based on this, he transferred text and illustration onto sheets which he had incorporated into the high-quality leather covers bearing the coat of arms of the von Selchow family and embossed inscriptions. This procedure can be traced by means of the above-mentioned collection folder, other folders he used again for other material collections, among others, see N 428/75. The source value of the "logbooks" is increased by the more than 1,000 precisely identified pictures and photos that illustrate the text beyond the drawings. The illustrations show places, ships, everyday scenes from the soldier's but also private life in the homeland and in international waters, crews and persons for the time up to 1919. In addition there are various documents like nautical charts, invitations, etc. From the context of the tradition it can be concluded that the "logbooks" in the form presented here were probably written in the 1930s, since volumes 61 to 68 have inscribed illustrations and empty spaces for the text to be entered. Bogislav von Selchow belonged to the Uradel and had a large circle of relatives and acquaintances. The logbooks give an insight into the life of these circles from the imperial era to National Socialism and reflect the wealth of official and social contacts in the written memoirs and the correspondence, some of which is reproduced. Some spectacular insights into naval life are provided by Selchow's memoirs about his active service with the Imperial Navy. They show the diversity of experience and impressions as an officer of the Imperial Navy, which was deployed around the German colonies. For the first years of the Weimar Republic the so-called logbooks give valuable insights into the world of the Freikorps, above all the so-called student corps Marburg and the so-called organization Escherich; but also to the organization Consul von Selchow maintained contacts - to the latter two numerous statements can be found in the "logbooks". However, his notes not only bear witness to the early phase of the Weimar Republic, but also to the soldierly thinking of Selchow. Even after his withdrawal from public life in 1922, he remained a soldier in his basic attitude as a poet, writer and philosopher of history living in Berlin. The "logbooks" give direct and unique impressions of the life of a member of the Imperial Navy Corps of Officers - also a nobleman - and of his reactions to the collapse of the old order. In terms of the history of mentality, this part of the estate is revealing for the transition from the Empire to the Weimar Republic and probably the only one of its kind that provides information about the revolutionary events in Berlin. Its value might increase with the inclusion of Selchow's publications, especially his autobiography "One hundred days from my life" from 1936. The estate illustrates Selchow's relationship to the old and despised new system. The copies of the "logbooks" for the years 1935 to 1940 also document Selchow's proximity to and access to parts of the NSDAP leadership in their illustrations. In addition to the logbooks, the literary-philosophical estate of Selchow forms the second focal point of the collection. As a conservative-nationalist thinker, von Selchow attempted to establish a time model that divided world history into intellectual epochs, to which he assigned certain developmental steps of mankind in intellectual, but also scientific, political, and religious terms. He thus followed a research trend of his time. His legacy from this phase of his life as a humanities scholar includes collections of various, often loose materials, texts, smaller publications, newspaper articles and his own drafts, but also large diagrams which represent the basis or intermediate steps of his literary work: the note box of a conservative-nationalist writer of the 1920/30s, enriched with his own manuscripts, some published, some unpublished. The tradition of this material, which can be understood from the diagrams, is, however, incomplete; materials on individual subject areas are missing, but may simply not have been laid out. Notes on other stocks BArch MSg 100 (Bogislav Frhr. von Selchow: Deutsche Marineoffiziere) BArch N 253/262 (Estate of Alfred von Tirpitz, correspondence, letter S) BArch RM 5/920 (Critique of the corvette captain of Selchow on birthday congratulations of the members of the admiral's staff for Grand Admiral v. Holtzendorff, Jan. 1919) Vorarchivische Ordnung: The so-called logbooks are continuously available for the years 1897 to 1931. The Federal Archives acquired volumes 39 to 54 as early as 1957 together with the non-military estate of Selchow and in 1960 bought the remaining pieces from the Marine-Offizier-Hilfe, today: Marine-Offizier-Vereinigung. The first two volumes and volume 51 of the former 68 logbooks contained information on family history and were already missing when the estate was acquired; while volume 1 remains in family possession, volume 2 has been considered lost since 1945. The same applies to the main estate consisting of documents and letters, which was destroyed privately in 1957. These volumes are supplemented by copies of the "Logbooks" 61 to 68 for the period September 1935 to December 1940. The originals of these logbooks are still in family ownership. They differ from the "logbooks" available for the years up to 1931 in that they have remained without text. Only pictures and photos were pasted here and also only these sides were copied and taken over into the present estate. This addition to the collection was carried out in 1987 in cooperation with Selchow's nephew Wolfgang von Selchow, who owned the "logbooks" 61 to 68 at that time. Despite this addition, there is a gap in the stock which cannot be clarified on the basis of the available information: While information is available on the whereabouts of volumes 1, 2 and 51, the whereabouts and contents of volumes 55 to 60, covering the period January 1932 to August 1935, are unknown. The memory books are joined by the literary-historical-philosophical archives, which cover the intellectual work of Selchow from 1920 onwards. After the military archive moved to Freiburg in 1968, the so-called logbooks and the literary material initially remained at the main office in Koblenz due to the literary portions. Only in 1976 did the estate come to Freiburg, where in the Military History Collection under the signature MSg. 100 the so-called pennant boards as well as the so-called commemorative plaques were stored since 1957 or partly since 1964 - personnel sheets of the German naval officers from 1848 to 1909 or short biographies and pictures of all officers of the navy who died and died between 1914 and 1918 and in the post-war fights. Citation style: BArch, N 428/...

          Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, XVII. HA, Rep. 135, Nr. 526-3 · File · 1758
          Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

          Enth. the following coloured hand drawings: 1) Principatus Silesiae Lignicensis in suos circulos Goldbergensem, Haynaviensem et Lubensem partiti ac a I. W. Wieland geometra ... Emensi ... Iam in minorem formam reducta a F. B. W. del[ineata] locumtenente anno 1758 [Silesian principality Liegnitz with the districts Goldberg, Haynau and Lüben published by I. W. Wieland and reduced in 1758 by lieutenant F. B. W.] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 36.1 cm x 38.4 cm; p. 2r 2) S[ankt] Johanniskirch der Patres Societatis Iesu [Jesuits of Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 16.3 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 2r 2; p. 2r 23r 3) Bishop[lich] Bres[lich] Bres[lauischer] court and church in Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 15.9 cm x 9.1 cm; p. 24r 4) Virgo[lein] Closter zum Hei[ligen] Creutz Benediktiner Ordens [zu Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 15.9 cm x 9 cm; p. 24v 5) Franciscan monastery in front of Ligitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 16,7 cm x 9,1 cm; p. 25r 6) Town hall in Lignitz [Liegnitz] together with toasting [em] purchase [house] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 15,9 cm x 9,9 cm; p. 26v 7) Prospect of a part of the Marckts in Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 15,5 cm x 11,3 cm; pp. 33v 8) Jesuvitter Garten vor der Stadt Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 17.3 cm x 10.3 cm; pp. 34v 9) Mertschitz [Mertschütz], Baron Schweinitz, 1 1/2 Meil a Jauer (Mertschütz / Legnica), 36.2 cm x 21.5 cm; pp. 39r 10) The princely residence castle at Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 16.2 cm x 12.1 cm; p. 40r 11) Sancti Peter and Paul Kirch in Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 15 cm x 12.2 cm; p. 40r 2) 40r 12) Kirch zu U[nser] L[ieben] Women in Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 16.1 cm x 12.2 cm; p. 40v 13) Old Castle of Lignitz [Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 16.8 cm x 12.8 cm; p. 41r 14) Koiskau, Tit[el] Herr von Vollbrachtin, 2 1/2 Meil a Liegnitz, in the same circle (Liegnitz / Legnica), 29 cm x 21 cm; p. 42v-43r 15) Academia regia Iosephina equestris Lignic [Royal Josephin Academy of Knights of Liegnitz] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 16 cm x 13.6 cm; p. 48r 16) Tabula geographica specialis Lignicensis circuli I et territorii Parchwitz [Special map of the I. Liegnitz district with the Parchwitz region] (Parchwitz / Prochowice), 15.5 cm x 21.2 cm; sheets 52r 17) Church at Blumerode (Blumerode / Kwietno), 7.2 cm x 8 cm; p. 55v 18) [Church at] Greibnig (Greibnig / Grzybiany), 7.5 cm x 8 cm; p. 55v 19) Church at Koiskau (Koiskau / Kosiska), 7.5 cm x 7.9 cm; p. 55v 9) 56r 20) Kirch zu Berndorf (Berndorf / Biernatki), 7 cm x 7.9 cm; p. 56r 21) Kirch zu Royn (Royn / Ruja), 7.5 cm x 8.1 cm; p. 56v 22) [Kirche zu] Rausse [Rauße] (Rauße / Rusco), 7.5 cm x 8.1 cm; p. 56v 23) [Manor of] Panzkau (Panzkau / P?czków), 58 cm x 311 cm; p. 57r 24) [Church of] Leschwitz (Leschwitz / Lisowice), 6 cm x 5.9 cm; p. 59v 25) Tabula geographica specialis circli II Lignicensis ... [Special map of the Second Liegnitz Circle] (Liegnitz / Legnica), 15.2 cm x 24.2 cm; p. 60r 26) Church of Oyes [Oyas] (Oyas / Gniewomierz), 7.9 cm x 7.9 cm; p. 7) 64r 27) Church of Steudnitz (Steudnitz / Studnica), 8 cm x 7.9 cm; p. 64r 28) [Fragment of the view of Wahlstatt monastery,] 1 1/2 meil of Liegnitz ... Belonging to Braunau in Bohemia (Wahlstatt / Legnickie Pole), 17 cm x 24.5 cm; p. 66r 29) Tabula geographica specialis circuli Goldbergensis (Special map of the Goldberger Kreis] (Goldberger Kreis / Z?otoryja), 16.3 cm x 24 cm; p. 67r 30) The old Goldberg (Goldberg / Z?otoryja), 16 cm x 7.8 cm; p. 72r 31) Prospect of the town of Goldberg (Goldberg / Z?otoryja), 17.7 cm x 9 cm; p. 72v 32) Parish church in Goldberg (Goldberg / Z?otoryja), 15.4 cm x 9.2 cm; p. 73r 33) Franciscan monastery in Goldberg (Goldberg / Z?otoryja), 16.2 cm x 9.1 cm; p. 74r 34) In front of the Eisenberg the Hummelgebürg [Hummelgebirge] to be seen (Eisenberg / ---), 16 cm x 8 cm; p. 75r 35) The Grätzberg [Gröditzberg] to be seen from the Eisenberg (Gröditzberg / Grodziec), 16 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 74r 8) 75r 36) Prospect behind Eisenberg against the Giant Mountains [Giant Mountains] (Eisenberg / ---), 16 cm x 9 cm; p. 75r 37) [Bird's-eye view of] Goldberg, 7 Septembris 1748 (Goldberg / Z?otoryja), 37.5 cm x 29.5 cm; p. 76v-77r 38) Gröditzberg, old prospect (Gröditzberg / Grodziec), 17 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 78r 39) Ruins of the Walfartskirch in Haynwald [Hainwald] (Hainwald / Hejnice), 16.7 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 80v 40) Church in Altzenau [Alzenau] (Alzenau / Olszanica), 6.6 cm x 6.7 cm; p. 81v 41) S[ankt] Nicolai K[irche] in front of Goldberg (Goldberg / Z?otoryja), 7.1 cm x 6.7 cm; p. 81v 42) Pilgramsdorf (Pilgramsdorf / Pielgrzymka), 16.7 cm x 6 cm; p. 81v 43) Grätzberg [Gröditzberg], high count Franckenberg[ische] dominion in the Liegnitz dynasty (Gröditzberg / Grodziec), 35.5 cm x 25.5 cm; pp. 82v-83r 44) Hermsdorf in the Liegnitz dynasty, Goldberg[idschen] Creises, Herr von Schindel (Hermsdorf / Jerzmanice Zdrój), 30 cm x 23.7 cm; pp. 84v-85r 45) Tabula geographica circuli Haynaviensis specialis [Special map of the Haynauer Kreis] (Haynau / Chojnów), 15.7 cm x 19.3 cm; p. 86r 46) Parish church in Haynau (Haynau / Chojnów), 7.9 cm x 7.3 cm; p. 88v 47) Haynau Castle (Haynau / Chojnów), 8.5 cm x 7.3 cm; p. 88v 48) [Weak pencil drawing of a manor house in late baroque style] (--- / ---), 17 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 89r 49) [Bird's-eye view of] Haynau (Haynau / Chojnów), 35.5 cm x 28.5 cm; p. 89v-90r 50) Prospect of Haynau (Haynau / Chojnów), 35.5 cm x 7 cm; p. 35) [Weak pencil drawing of a manor house in late baroque style] (--- / ---), 17 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 89r 89v-90r 51) Conradswälder [Konradswaldauer] Herrhof (Konradswaldau / Kondratów ), 16.1 cm x 8 cm; p. 91r 52) Kirch zu Cunradswalde [Konradswaldau] (Konradswaldau / Kondratów), 6 cm x 6.9 cm; p. 91v 53) Kirch zu Steinsdorf (Steinsdorf / Osetnica), 8,2 cm x 6,9 cm; p. 91v 54) Die Herrnhöfe [von Räder und von Wende] zu Steinsdorf (Steinsdorf / Osetnica), 16,2 cm x 5,8 cm; p. 91v 55) Tabula geographica specialis circuli Lubenensis [Special map of the Lübener Kreis] (Lüben / Lubin), 17 cm x 22 cm; p. 91v 54) 95r 56) Prospect of turnips (turnips / Lubin), 18 cm x 5.5 cm; p. 95r 57) Parish church of turnips (turnips / Lubin), 15 cm x 8 cm; p. 96v 58) [Bird's eye view of] Parchwitz (Parchwitz / Prochowice), 36.5 cm x 22.2 cm; p. 103v-104r 59) Plan of Brieg, of the Principality of Hauptstatt (Brieg / Brzeg), 45 cm x 28.5 cm; p. 122r 60) Ground plan of Brieg (Brieg / Brzeg), 36 cm x 28.5 cm; p. 123v-124r 61) Mappa geographica specialis circuli Bregensis [Special map of the district of Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 17.6 cm x 21.2 cm; p. 125r 62) Prospect by Brieg from the side of the Oder (Brieg / Brzeg), 17.6 cm x 6.9 cm; p. 125r 63) Parish church ad S[anctum] Nicolaum in Brieg (Brieg / Brzeg), 15.6 cm x 8.8 cm; p. 130r 64) Sancti Peter und Paul [zu Brieg], jetzo Zeughaus (Brieg / Brzeg), 8.4 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 130r 65) Catho[lische] Begräbnis Kirchel [zu Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 7 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 130r 66) Brieg vor der brandenburg[ischen Siege (Brieg / Brzeg), 17.9 cm x 8.6 cm; p. 17) 130v 67) Pars meridienalis principatus Bregensis exhibens circulos Brieg, Ohlau, Strehlen, Nimbtsch, Creutzburg et Pitschen una cum adiacente districtu Namslaviensi ad principtatum Wratislaviensem alias pertinente ... Principality of Brieg, southern part, with the districts of Brieg, Ohlau, Strehlen, Nimptsch, Kreuzburg and Pitschen as well as the adjacent princely Breslau district of Namslau]. (Brieg / Brzeg), 28,2 cm x 16 cm; p. 137v-138r 68) Pars septentrionalis principatus Bregensis exhibens circulos Brieg, Ohlau, Strehlen, Nimbtsch, Creutzburg et Pitschen una cum adiacente districtu Namslaviensi ad principatum Wratislaviensem alias pertinente ... Principality of Brieg, northern part, with the districts of Brieg, Ohlau, Strehlen, Nimptsch, Kreuzburg and Pitschen as well as the adjacent princely Breslau district of Namslau]. (Brieg / Brzeg), 32.5 cm x 16.4 cm; pp. 139v-139r 69) The Marcktseithe [of Brieg] to be seen around noon (Brieg / Brzeg), 16.4 cm x 8 cm; pp. 143v 70) Prospect of Wagnergasse [on Brieg] of Mittag to be seen (Brieg / Brzeg), 28.2 cm x 16 cm; p. 147r 71) Prospect of the country house [on Brieg] and other houses on Burggasse (Brieg / Brzeg), 16.1 cm x 9.2 cm; p. 149r 72) Brieg besieged by Sweden, 1642 (Brieg / Brzeg), 17 cm x 8.2 cm; p. 150r 73) Ring od[er] Marcktseite [to Brieg] to be seen from morning on (Brieg / Brzeg), 16.6 cm x 8.8 cm; p. 169r 8) 151r 74) Prospect of the count [lich] Picklerischen [Pücklerische] and other houses [zu Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 16.6 cm x 8 cm; sheet. 152v 75) Prince[liches] Castle [at Brieg] in front of the brandenb[urgischen] Bombardir[ung] (Brieg / Brzeg), 16.1 cm x 9 cm; sheets. 153r 76) Prince [liches] castle after the bombardment (Brieg / Brzeg), 14.5 cm x 9.8 cm; p. 154r 77) Grammar school [zu Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 9.8 cm x 8.2 cm; p. 155v 78) Luthr[ische] funeral K[irche zu Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 9.8 cm x 8.2 cm; p. 155v 79) Church of the Fathers of the Jesuits [Jesuit Church zu Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 9 cm x 7.6 cm; p. 156r 80) Preliminary chapel of the Jes[ui]t[er; Jesuit chapel of Brieg] (Brieg / Brzeg), 6.7 cm x 7.6 cm; sheets. 156r 81) S[ankt] Nicolai Pfarrk[irche zu Brieg] von der Mitternacht (Brieg / Brzeg), 15,1 cm x 8,5 cm; p. 156v 82) Town hall in Brieg to be seen from midday (Brieg / Brzeg), 15 cm x 8,6 cm; p. 157r 83) [Town hall in Brieg] von der Mitternach Seiten (Brieg / Brzeg), 15 cm x 8,5 cm; p. 157r 14) [Town hall in Brieg] von der Mitternach Seiten (Brieg / Brzeg), 15 cm x 8,5 cm; p. 157r 14) [Town hall in Brieg], 15 cm x 8,5 cm; p. 157r 83) [Town hall in Brieg] von der Mitternach Seiten (Brieg / Brzeg), 15 cm x 8,5 cm 157r 84) Spinnhaus in Brieg (Brieg / Brzeg), 15 cm x 8.1 cm; p. 159r 85) Kirch zu Bärtzdorf [Bärzdorf] (Bärzdorf / Bierzów), 7 cm x 6.5 cm; p. 165v 86) Kirche zu Briesen (Briesen / Brzezina), 7 cm x 6.5 cm; p. 165v 87) Kirche zu Grüning (Grüningen / Ziel?cice), 6.7 cm x 7 cm; p. 165v 7); p. 675; p. 675; p. 675; p. 675. 165v 88) Church at Jägendorf (Jägendorf / My?linów), 7 cm x 6.5 cm; p. 165v 89) Church at Löwen (Löwen / Lewin Brzeski), 8.3 cm x 7.2 cm; p. 166r 90) K[irche] zu Michelau (Michelau / Michalow), 6.8 cm x 7.2 cm; sheet 166r 91) Kirch zu Laugwitz (Laugwitz / ?ukowice Brzeskie), 7.2 cm x 6.8 cm; sheet 166r 92) Church at Linden (Linden / Lipki), 6.7 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 166r 93) The castle at Löwen (Löwen / Lewin Brzeski), 16.3 cm x 11.2 cm; p. 169r 94) Church at Lossen (Lossen / Lewin Brzeski), 7 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 169r 95) Church at Mollwitz (Mollwitz / Ma?ujowice), 7.5 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 169r 96) Church at Pogrel [Pogarell] (Pogarell / Pogorzela), 6.8 cm x 6.3 cm; p. 169v 97) K[irch] at Zindel (Zindel / Mlodoszowice ), 6.7 cm x 6.3 cm; p. 169v 98) Kirch zu Kreisewitz (Kreisewitz / Krzy?owice), 7.3 cm x 6.5 cm; p. 170r 99) Mappa geographica specialis circuli Ohlaviensis [Special map of the district of Ohlau] (Ohlau / O?awa), 17.2 cm x 22 cm; p. 171r 100) Prospect of the Stad Ohlau (Ohlau / O?awa), 17.7 cm x 6.2 cm; p. 171r 101) [Bird's eye view of] Ohlau (Ohlau / O?awa), 35.2 cm x 28.5 cm; sheets 176v-177r 102) Ohlau Castle (Ohlau / O?awa), 16 cm x 9.6 cm; sheets 178v 103) Ohlau Parish [irche] (Ohlau / O?awa), 6.6 cm x 9.3 cm; p. 179r 104) Town hall and region in Ohlau (Ohlau / O?awa), 10 cm x 9.3 cm; p. 179r 105) Church of Frauenhain (Frauenhain / Chwalibo?yce), 6.2 cm x 6.9 cm; p. 180r 106) Kirch zu Heidau (Heidau / Gac), 7.4 cm x 6.9 cm; p. 180r 107) Kirch zu Hermsdorf (Brieg) (Hermsdorf / Jerzmanice Zdrój), 6.3 cm x 7 cm; p. 180r 180r 108) Church at Janckau (Jankau / Janików), 6.5 cm x 7 cm; p. 180r 109) [Malteser-] Commende Klein Oels (Klein Oels / Olesnica Mala), 15.4 cm x 10.2 cm; p. 180v 110) Knight's seat at Laskowitz [Markstädt] (Laskowitz / Markstädt / Laskowice O?awskie), 15.8 cm x 9 cm; p. 181v 111) [Church at] Mertzdorf [Märzdorf] (Märzdorf / Marcinkowice), 6 cm x 6 cm; p. 181v 112) [Church at] Niemen [Niehmen] (Niehmen / Niemil), 6.3 cm x 6 cm; p. 181v 113) Church at Rosenhain (Rosenhain / Godzikowice), 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm; p. 182r 114) [Church at] Brosewitz (Brosewitz / Bro?ec), 6.8 cm x 7.5 cm; p. 182r 115) Church and vicarage of Würben (Würben / Wierzbno), 15.4 cm x 7.1 cm; p. 182r; p. 152r; p. 15.4 cm x 7.1 cm; p. 7.1) 182v 116) Church and vicarage at Zottwitz (Zottwitz / Sobocisko), 15.4 cm x 7.4 cm; p. 182v 117) [Church at] Temelfeldt [Temelfeld] (Temelfeld / Owczary), 6.8 cm x 5 cm; p. 6.8 cm x 5 cm; p. 6.8 cm x 5 cm 182v 118) [Church to] Desert Briese [Desert Briese] (Desert Briese / Brzezmierz), 6.4 cm x 5 cm; p. 182v 119) [Bird's-eye view of Ohlau] (Ohlau / O?awa), 18.5 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 183v 120) Marschwitz in the Ohlau Circle, belonging to Lord von Hubrich (Marschwitz / Marszowice), 31 cm x 24.5 cm; p. 184v-185r 121) Special Plan of Soft Image Strehlen (Strehlen / Strzelin), 15.3 cm x 16.2 cm; p. 186r 122) Prospect of Strehlen (Strehlen / Strzelin), 17.2 cm x 7.5 cm; p. 186r 123) City Parish Church S[ankt] Michaelis [to Strehlen] (Strehlen / Strzelin), 11.3 cm x 8.2 cm; p. 188v 124) S[ankt] Gotthards Church [to Strehlen] (Strehlen / Strzelin), 5.5 cm x 8.2 cm; p. 188v 125) Fathers Augustiner Barfüsser Closter [to Strehlen] (Strehlen / Strzelin), 14,7 cm x 9,4 cm; p. 189r 126) Town hall in Strehlen und] Revier (Strehlen / Strzelin), 16 cm x 8,5 cm; p. 189v 127) One side of the marquetry [to Strehlen] to be seen from noon on (Strehlen / Strzelin ), 16 cm x 6,8 cm; p. 189r 8) 189v 128) Ground plan of Strehlen (Strehlen / Strzelin), 16.4 cm x 27 cm; p. 190r 129) [Weak pencil drawing of a place] (Strehlen / Strzelin), 18.2 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 191r 130) [Bird's-eye view of] Strehlen im Briegischen (Strehlen / Strzelin), 36 cm x 26.8 cm; p. 191r 229) [Bird's-eye view of] Strehlen im Briegischen (Strehlen / Strzelin), 36 cm x 26.8 cm; p. 191r 229) [Weak pencil drawing of a place 191v-192r 131) [Weak pencil drawing of a place] (--- / ---), 18.2 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 192v 132) Plan of Stadel Löwen (Löwen / Lewin Brzeski), 33.2 cm x 24 cm; p. 204v-205r 133) Michelau des Stiffts Camentz [Kamenz] (Kamenz / Kamieniec Z?bkowicki), 31 cm x 24.7 cm; p. 206v-207r 134) [Weak pencil drawing of Michelau] (Michelau / Michalow), 18.2 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 208r 135) Cantersdorf [Kantersdorf] unter Brigisch[em] Rath (Kantersdorf / Kantorowice), 29.8 cm x 20.7 cm; p. 208v-209r 136) [Weak pencil drawing of Michelau] (Michelau / Michalow), 18.2 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 209v 137) Special plan of the soft image Nimptsch (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 15.3 cm x 25 cm; p. 210r 138) Prospect of Nimptsch (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 17.7 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 213r 139) Lock to Nimptsch in front Brand (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 15 cm x 8 cm; p. 213v 140) Parish church in Nimptsch (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 8.6 cm x 6.6 cm; p. 213v 213v 141) Town hall [zu Nimptsch] (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 7 cm x 6.6 cm; p. 213v 142) [Church zu] Rudelsdorf (Rudelsdorf / Niemcza), 6.6 cm x 7 cm; p. 213v 6) [Church zu] Rudelsdorf (Rudelsdorf / Niemcza), 6.6 cm x 7 cm; p. 213v 6) [Church zu] Rudelsdorf (Rudelsdorf / Niemcza), 6.6 cm x 7 cm; p. 213v 141) [Town hall [zu Nimptsch] (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 7 cm 215r 143) Church at Gleinitz vel Kleinitz (Kleinitz / Klenica), 6.5 cm x 7 cm; p. 215r 144) [Church at] Dürschdorf [Bad Dirsdorf] (Dirsdorf / Przerzeczyn-Zdrój), 6 cm x 6.4 cm; p. 215r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 615r 6.4 cm; p. 215r 6.4 cm) [Church at] Przerzeczyn-Zdrój 216r 145) Church of Klein Kniegnitz (Klein Kniegnitz / Ksieginice Male), 7.8 cm x 6.4 cm; p. 216r 146) Church of Jordansmühl (Jordansmühl / Jordanów ?l?ski), 7.7 cm x 7.5 cm; p. 216v 147) Gaunitzer [Gaumitzer] Hof (Gaumitz / Gaunitz / Gunice), 7 cm x 7.5 cm; p. 216r 775) 216v 148) Zültzendorf [Zülzendorf], church and adelich house (Zülzendorf / Sulislawice), 16.3 cm x 7.9 cm; p. 218v 149) Wülckau [Groß Wilkau], Mr von Pfeil (Groß Wilkau / Wilków Wielki), 15.2 cm x 12.2 cm; p. 216v 148) 219r 150) Dürsdorf [Bad Dirsdorf] in Nimtschen [Nimptschen], H(err)n by Pfeil (Dirsdorf / Przerzeczyn-Zdrój), 15,2 cm x 11,5 cm; sheet. 219r 151) (lock closed) Mantze [Manze] (Manze / Ma?czyce), 15,2 cm x 10,5 cm; p. 220r 152) [bird's-eye view of] Nimptsch, the 26 octobris 1747 (Nimptsch / Niemcza), 38 cm x 15 cm; p. 220v-221r 153) [castle at] Silwitz [Silbitz, Herr von Netz, just now Count Hofman (Silbitz / ?elowice), 31 cm x 12.7 cm; sheets 220v-221r 154) Upper and Lower Roses [Castle] (Roses / Ro?nów), 32.7 cm x 27.3 cm; p. 223v-224r 155) [Bird's-eye view of] Schönborn [Schönbrunn] (Schönbrunn / Stru?yna), 35 cm x 26.5 cm; pp. 225v-226r 156) Special Plan of the soft images Creutzburg [Kreuzburg] and Pitschen (Kreuzburg / Kluczbork), 25 cm x 21.6 cm; pp. 227v-228r 157) Pitschen im Prospect (Pitschen / Byczyna), 17.8 cm x 10 cm; p. 231r 158) City church in Pitschen (Pitschen / Byczyna), 7.9 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 231r 159) [Church zu] Kuchelsdorf (Kuchelsdorf / Kochlowice), 6.5 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 231r 159) [Church zu] Kuchelsdorf (Kuchelsdorf / Kochlowice), 6.5 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 231r 159) 231r 160) Lord's court at Jacobsdorf [Jakobsdorf] (Jakobsdorf / Jakubowice), 15.7 cm x 9.8 cm; p. 231v 161) Reinersdorf (Reinersdorf / Komorzno), 17 cm x 16.7 cm; p. 231v 161) 231v 162) Manor of Golkowitz [Old Oaks] (Old Oaks / Golkowice), 16.5 cm x 11.4 cm; p. 232r 163) Manor of Omechau (Omechau / Miechowa), 16.5 cm x 12.3 cm; p. 231v 162) 232r 164) König[lich] freye Bergstadt Reichstein [Reichenstein] (Reichenstein / Z?oty Stok), 35,5 cm x 26 cm; sheets 233v-234r 165) Cathol[ische] Kirch in Reichstein [Reichenstein] (Reichenstein / Z?oty Stok), 7,1 cm x 8 cm; sheets 235r 166) Pfarrkirch in Reichstein [Reichenstein] (Reichenstein / Z?oty Stok), 8.8 cm x 8 cm; p. 235r 167) Floor plan of Reichstein [Reichenstein] (Reichenstein / Z?oty Stok), 17.3 cm x 11 cm; p. 235r 167; p. 235r 11) 236r 168) Cathol[ische] K[irche] zu Silberberg (Silberberg / Srebrna Góra), 6.7 cm x 9.2 cm; p. 237r 169) Pfarrk[irche] zu Silberberg (Silberberg / Srebrna Góra), 8 cm x 9.2 cm; p. 237r 169) 237r 170) [Bird's-eye view of] Silberberg (Silberberg / Srebrna Góra), 18.5 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 240r 171) The freyherl[iche] Schräbsdorf Castle (Schräbsdorf / Bobolice), 35 cm x 11 cm; p. 243v-244r 172) Creutzberg [Kreuzburg] in Prospect (Kreuzburg / Kluczbork), 17 cm x 9.5 cm; p. 246r 173) Herrhof zu Schweinern [Klein Blumenau], Herr von Fehrentheil (Klein Blumenau / ?winiary Ma?e), 17 cm x 12.5 cm; p. 246r 174) Principatus Silesiae Wolaviae in suos circulos Wohla, Wintzig, Herrstadt, Rützen, Steinau und] Rauden [Silesian Principality Wohlau with the districts Wohlau, Winzig, Herrstadt, Rützen, Steinau und Raudten] (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 26.8 cm x 27.3 cm; p. 256v-257r 175) Carmelite church and monastery [Carmelite monastery] in Wohlau (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 17 cm x 9.5 cm; p. 265r 176) Prospect of Wohlau (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 18.5 cm x 9.3 cm; p. 267v 177) Town church in Wohlau (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 15.2 cm x 9.6 cm; p. 268r 178) Town hall in Wohlau with the district (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 15 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 267v 268r 179) Grund-Ries von Wohlau (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 17,3 cm x 15,2 cm; p. 268v 180) Prospect of the castle in Wohlau (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 16,2 cm x 8,5 cm; p. 268v 181) Kirch zu Stadtl Leubus (Leubus / Wo?ów), 7 cm x 7,5 cm; p. 269r 182) K[irche] to Kl[ein] Kreidel (Kreidel / Krzydlina), 7 cm x 7,5 cm; p. 269r 183) Closter Leubus from the rear side (Leubus / Lubi??), 17.8 cm x 9.8 cm; p. 269v 184) Leubus visible from afar (Leubus / Lubi??), 17.5 cm x 8.8 cm; p. 269v 185) [bird's eye view of] Wohlau (Wohlau / Wo?ów), 34.7 cm x 27.2 cm; p. 269v 270v-271r 186) Mappa circulorum Wohlau et Steinau eiusdem principatus Silesiae Wolani [ !; Map of the districts Wohlau and Steinau of the Silesian Principality Wohlau] (Wohlau / Where?ów), 35.3 cm x 26.6 cm; p. 272v-273r 187) Closter Leubus (Leubus / Lubi??), 37 cm x 29.2 cm; p. 274v-275r 188) Ground plan of Steinau (Steinau / ?cinawa), 17.7 cm x 14.4 cm; p. 278v 189) Prospect of Steinau (Steinau / ?cinawa), 17.4 cm x 6.3 cm; p. 279r 190) Kirch [zu Steinau] (Steinau / ?cinawa ), 8.6 cm x 9 cm; p. 278v 189) 279v 191) Town hall [at Steinau] (Steinau / ?cinawa), 8 cm x 9 cm; p. 279v 192) Castle at Zedlitz (Zedlitz / Siedlec), 16.4 cm x 7.3 cm; p. 279v 193) Prospect of Bielwies [Bielwiese] to be seen from Occident (Bielwiese / Wielowie?), 16.4 cm x 8 cm; p. 280r 194) Kirch zu Bielwies [Bielwiese] (Bielwiese / Wielowie?), 7 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 280r 195) Church at Borschwitz [Porschwitz] (Porschwitz / Parszowice), 8.8 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 280r 196) Church at Zedlitz (Zedlitz / Siedlec), 7.5 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 280r 197) Church of Diebahn [Dieban] (Dieban / Dziewin), 8.4 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 280r 198) Catholic chapel of Tiemendorf [Thiemendorf] (Thiemendorf / Tymowa), 5.7 cm x 6.7 cm; p. 280r 7) 280v 199) L[utheric] church at Tiemendorf [Thiemendorf] (Thiemendorf / Tymowa), 9 cm x 6.7 cm; p. 280v 200) Tabula specialis circuli Raudens[is special map of the Raudten district] (Raudten / Rudna), 17 cm x 15.2 cm; p. 280v 201) Prospect by Stadtl Rauden [Raudten] (Raudten / Rudna), 17 cm x 5.8 cm; p. 280v 202) Kirch zu Gimmel im Wintziger [Winziger] Cr[eis] (Gimmel / Jemielno), 5.4 cm x 6.2 cm; p. 281v 203) [Church to] Gros Schmograu (Large Schmograu / Smogorzów Wielki), 5.3 cm x 6.2 cm; p. 281v 204) [Church to] Geischen im Hernstädti[schen Herrstädtichen] (Geischen / Gi?yn), 5.4 cm x 6.2 cm; p. 281v 205) Mappa specialis dynastiae Trachenberg[ensis] et status minoris Zulau [Special map of the class rule Trachenberg and the minority rule Sulau] (Trachenberg / ?migród), 27.3 cm x 24.5 cm; p. 282v-283r 206) Mappa specialis geographica circuli Wintzig [Special Geographical Map of the Tiny County] (Winzig / Wi?sko), 17.3 cm x 17 cm; p. 286r 207) Prospect of Wintzig [Tiny City] (Winzig / Wi?sko), 17.3 cm x 8.7 cm; p. 286r 208) Mappa specialis circuli Hernstadiens [special map of the district of Herrstadt] (Herrstadt / W?sosz), 15.6 cm x 17 cm; p. 286v 209) Prospect of Herrstadt (Herrstadt / W?sosz), 17 cm x 8.3 cm; p. 287r 210) Burialisk[irche] zu Gr[oß] Wiersewitz (Groß Wiersewitz / Wierzowice Wielkie), 6.1 cm x 7.4 cm; p. 288r 211) Church zu Gr[oß] Saul (Saul / Sulow), 7 cm x 7.4 cm; p. 287r 288r 212) [Special map of] Rützner Creis[es] [Kreis Rützen] (Rützen, Kreis / Rycze?), 16 cm x 10 cm; p. 288v 213) [Castle to] Lübichen [Lübchen] (Lübchen / Lubów), 14.6 cm x 7.3 cm; p. 288v 214) Rützen under the Reichsfreyh[err]n Johann Fridrich von Roth (Rützen / Rycze?), 36 cm x 27 cm; p. 291v-292r 215) Steinau in Wohlauisch[en] (Steinau / ?cinawa), 37 cm x 24.5 cm; p. 293v-294r 216) [Weak pencil drawing by Steinau] (Steinau / ?cinawa), 18 cm x 15.5 cm; p. 294v 217) Castle and town of Trachenberg (Trachenberg / ?migród), 18 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 296v 218) Bielwiese in the Wohlau, Mr. Landrath von Kröckwitz (Bielwiese / Wielowie?), 25.4 cm x 24 cm; p. 297v-298r 219) [Weak pencil drawing of a village] (--- / ---), 17.3 cm x 17 cm; p. 300r 220) Sitta [Sitten] in the Trebnitzer Creis, Herr von Köckritz (Sitten / Zytno), 27.6 cm x 12.2 cm; p. 300v-301r 221) Closter Strentz [Strenz], 1 1/2 meil von Trachenberg (Strenz / Trzcinica), 27.6 cm x 13.7 cm; p. 300v-301r 222) [Weak pencil drawing of a castle] (--- / ---), 16.5 cm x 31.5 cm; p. 301v 223) [bird's-eye view of] Prausnitz (Prausnitz / Prusice), 33.1 cm x 23.3 cm; p. 302v-303r 224) [Schloss zu] Lesewitz [Lehsewitz], 1/2 meil unter Steinau, Mr. Stusche gehörig (Lehsewitz / Lasowice), 27.6 cm x 15.4 cm; p. 305v-306r 225) [Weak pencil drawing of a village] (--- / ---), 15,3 cm x 16 cm; sheets 306v 226) Ground plan of Prausnitz (Prausnitz / Prusice), 18.3 cm x 26 cm; p. 307r 227) Prospect of Prausnitz (Prausnitz / Prusice), 17 cm x 7.8 cm; p. 307r 227) 308r 228) Church of Great Barges, 6.3 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 308v 229) Prayer house, school, preacher's house of Great Barges, 10.4 cm x 7.7 cm; p. 308v 229) 308v 230) Kirch zu Beuchau [Beichau] (Beichau / Bychowo), 7.4 cm x 7.4 cm; p. 309r 231) Kirch zu Corsentz [Korsenz] (Korsenz / Korze?sko), 7.8 cm x 7.4 cm; p. 309r 231; p. 309r 7.8 cm x 7.4 cm 309r 232) Town hall including the prayer house in Prausnitz (Prausnitz / Prusice), 14.3 cm x 7.8 cm; p. 309v 233) Church in Prausnitz (Prausnitz / Prusice), 8 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 309v 234) Kirch zu] Radziuntz [Radziuntz] (Radungen / Radzi?dz), 7.5 cm x 6.8 cm; p. 309v 235) Prospect of Rützen and the Gegendt (Rützen / Rycze?), 31.3 cm x 20.5 cm; p. 309v 235; p. 309v 235; p. 309v 335; p. 309v 335; p. 309v 335; p. 309v 235; p. 309v 235). 310v 236) Closter Strentz [Strenz] (Strenz / Trzcinica), 16.5 cm x 9.6 cm; p. 311r 237) Adel[iger] Sitz zu Klein Peterwitz (Klein Peterwitz / Pietrowice Male), 9.3 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 311r 237; in German only. 311r 238) [manor house of] Caschnieve [Kaschnewe/Herrnhofen] (Kaschnewe/Herrnhofen / Pietrowice Male), 7.7 cm x 8.5 cm; p. 311r 239) Plan of the high-ranking dwelling house of Czeczerin [near Loslau or near Pitschen], same courtyard, village and district (Czeczerin / ???), 69 cm x 30 cm; p. 313r; 13/1959