Magdeburg

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

    Source note(s)

    Display note(s)

      Hierarchical terms

      Magdeburg

      Magdeburg

        Equivalent terms

        Magdeburg

        • UF MD

        Associated terms

        Magdeburg

          145 Archival description results for Magdeburg

          145 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
          Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, I. HA Rep. 228, Nr. 1246 · File · Jul. 1936 - Jun. 1937
          Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: - Coverage of important Rotary events such as the District Conference of 8 and 9 May 1937 in Hannover, Germany, Weekly Report No. 43(366) of 14 May 1937 - Willi Fuchs, "Der Weg zum Drehbuch" (Lecture/Excerpt, 4 p.) held on 29 May 1937. April 1937 - Election of the board for 1937/38, President: Paul Albert Wohlfeld, weekly report no. 41(364) of 27 April 1937 - Richard Reckleben, "Geschichte und Entwicklung der Landwirtschaft" (Lecture/Excerpt, 8 p.), held on 18 February and 4 April 1937. March 1937 - Visit of the potash mine Siegfried Giesen near Hildesheim by the Rotary Club Magdeburg, weekly report no. 13(336) of 28 September 1936 - Meeting with the participants of the meeting of the Secretaries and Presidents of the Rotary Clubs of the 73rd century. District on 5 September 1936 in Magdeburg, Weekly Report No. 10(333) of 7 September 1936 - Pfeng (Non-Rotarian, Consul from Dar-es-Salam), "Forty Years in East African Economic Life" (Lecture/Excerpt, 4 p.), held on 6 August 1936.

          Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, I. HA Rep. 228, Nr. 158 · File · Jul. 1936 - Apr. 1937
          Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

          Contains: - Weekly Reports No. 1(324) to 32(355) and 37(360) to 40(363), Vol. 8 - Pfeng (Consul, Dar-es-Salam, Non-Rotarian), "Forty Years in East African Economic Life" (Lecture/Excerpt, 4 pp.), held on August 5, 1936 - Walter Rabl, "Lohengrin in Bayreuth 1936" (Lecture/Excerpt, 4 pp.), held on August 20, 1936. August 1936 - Heinrich Keilmann, "Kali, sein Vorkommen in der Welt unter besonderer Berücksichtigung des deutschen Vorkommens" (Lecture/Excerpt, 4 p.), held on October 1, 1936 - Günther Ramdohr, "Über Einzelhandel" (Lecture/Excerpt, 2 p.), held on October 22, 1936 - Alfred Richter, "Wilhelm Schmidt als Mensch und Erfinder" (Lecture/Excerpt, 4 p.), held on April 1, 1937.

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, H 242 (Benutzungsort: Wernigerode) · Fonds · (985) 1495 - 2010
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Find aids: Find book from 1990 (online searchable); partly unexcavated registry formers: Walbeck belongs to the city of Hettstedt, Lkr. Mansfeld-Südharz, Saxony-Anhalt. In 992 Otto III from Wittum transferred the royal court of Walbeck to Empress Adelheid of Quedlinburg to establish a Benedictine monastery consecrated in 997. In 1540/42 the Counts of Mansfeld secularised the monastery over which they had exercised the bailiwick since 1387. During the sequestration in 1570/73, Walbeck was placed under the administration of the Electorate of Saxony as part of the county of Mansfeld-Vorderort. In 1815, it passed to Prussia, where it was assigned to the province of Saxony in 1816-1945. In 1563 Count Hans Albrecht von Mansfeld-Vorderort pledged the Walbeck office, consisting of the monastery estate and the villages Ritterode and Meisberg, to Ludolf von Bortfeld. His descendants ceded the pledge in 1661 to Count Johann Albrecht von Ronoff, who in 1663 compared himself with the Mansfeldern on resale acquisition. In 1677 he sold it to Friedrich Casimir zu Eltz. In 1727 the estate passed from his descendants by inheritance to Philipp Wilhelm and Johann Clamor von dem Bussche. The latter acquired it in 1742 as a hereditary purchase, in 1745 achieved the status of a knight's manor with old written records, and in 1743/50 had the baroque palace built. In 1845 Walbeck fell to Friedrich August Tellemann, who had married Anna von dem Bussche, by buying out the remaining heirs. Through her daughter Anna's marriage to Heinrich Friedrich Remigius Bartels, the manor was transferred to his family, who owned it until it was expropriated in the course of the land reform in 1945. In 1827 the patrimonial jurisdiction over Walbeck, Ritterode, Meisberg (partly) and Quenstedt belonged to the manor called Rittergut. The Quenstedt manor, formed from several hereditary properties, was acquired in 1726/27 and separated again in 1843 when it was divided, and the Kupferberg manor, which had belonged to Walbeck since 1667, before Hettstedt, was temporarily co-administered. The church of Walbeck was supplied by the parish of Bräunrode. Inventory information: On the basis of a contract concluded in 2014, the holdings will be deposited in the Saxony-Anhalt State Archives. Additional information: Literature: aristocratic archives in the Saxony-Anhalt state archives. Overview of the holdings, edited by Jörg Brückner, Andreas Erb and Christoph Volkmar (Sources on the History of Saxony-Anhalt; 20), Magdeburg 2012.

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, C 50 Torgau (Benutzungsort: Merseburg) · Fonds · 1810 - 1949
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Find aids: Find book from 1962; partly unexploited Registraturbilder: Allgemeine Behördengeschichte see under 02.06.03. Landratsämter und Kreiskommunalverwaltungen im Regierungsbezirk Merseburg. District history: The district Torgau formed in 1816 consisted of the predominant part of the office Torgau, the largest part of the office Annaburg, a third of the office Schweinitz as well as individual places of the offices Wurzen, Liebenwerda and Mühlberg and consisted thus completely of 1815 to Prussia ceded parts of Kursachsen territory. The seat of the district administrator's office and the later district municipal administration was Torgau. The district remained unchanged until 1952, with the exception of the acquisition of the municipality of Mahlitzsch, which had previously belonged to the Wittenberg district, in 1876 and a slight change in the district boundary in 1911. Inventory information: After 1878 and 1914 files of the District Office Torgau had already reached the State Archive Magdeburg, the main mass of files of the District Office, the District Committee and the Insurance Office were taken over in the years 1957/1958 in three deliveries from the District Archive Torgau. The order of the holdings was carried out in 1957-1961 in close accordance with the traditional registry order. With the establishment of the Merseburg State Archive and the delimitation of the holdings between the Magdeburg and Merseburg State Archives, the holdings were transferred to the local archive in 1994.

          Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, I. HA Rep. 120, C V Nr. 12 Bd. 1 · File · 1836 - 1850
          Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

          529 sheets, contains among others: - Minutes of the Commission meeting in Berlin to discuss the taxation of beet sugar" (official publication, Berlin 1839) - "Minutes [of the meeting of 29 April 1839] particularly concerning the combined operation of the sugar factory from Runkelrübern and from colonial sugar" (official publication [Berlin] 1839) - "Overview of the sugar factories in the year of operation 1. April 1842 to the end of March 1843 "raw beets used for beet sugar production", (publication, Centralbüro des Zollvereins, 1843); similar for 1843/1844; similar for 1843/1844; similar for 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843, 1843 for 1844/1845; dsgl. for 1845/1846; dsgl. for 1 Sept. 1845 until the end of Aug. 1846; dsgl. for 1 Sept. 1846 until the end of Aug. 1847; dsgl. for 1 Sept. 1847 until the end of Aug. 1848; dsgl. for 1 Sept. 1848 until the end of Aug. 1848; dsgl. for 1 Sept. 1848 until the end of Aug. 1846; dsgl. for 1 Sept. 1847 until the end of Aug. 1848. 1849; - "Denkschrift [der Rübenzuckerfabrikanten in und um Magdeburg] zur Erwägung der Prüfung der Motive zu dem Gesetzestwurfe vom 18. Juni d.J. die Erhöhung der Rübenzucker-Steuer betreffend" (Denkschrift [of the beet sugar manufacturers in and around Magdeburg] for consideration of the examination of the motives for the bill of 18 June this year concerning the increase in the beet sugar tax) (Druckschrift, Magdeburg 1848) - "Der Gesetzentwurf die Erhöhung der Steuer auf Rübenzucker betreffend und die Vaterländische Zucker-Industrie. Presented to the High Chambers by the Prussian Beet Sugar Manufacturers", (printed publication, Berlin 1850).

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, I 600 (Benutzungsort: Merseburg) · Fonds · 1848 - 1951
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Note: The holdings contain archival material that is subject to personal protection periods in accordance with § 10 Para. 3 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA and until their expiration is only accessible by shortening the protection period in accordance with § 10 Para. 4 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA or by accessing information in accordance with § 10 Para. 4a ArchG LSA. Find aids: Findbuch 2016 (online searchable) Registraturbilddner: As successor to the Neue Aktienzuckerraffinerie Halle, which had existed since 1859 and went bankrupt in 1880, Zuckerraffinerie AG Halle was founded in 1881 with headquarters in Raffineriestraße there. The main purpose of the company was the processing of raw sugar into consumable sugar. Bread, cube, utility, granulated and icing sugar as well as molasses were produced. In 1885, the AG took over the Hallesche Zuckersiederei Compagnie auf Aktien, which had existed since 1835 (Am Hospitalplatz, Halle-Glaucha), the operation of which was abandoned in 1906. In 1922 the refinery joined the Vereinigung Mitteldeutscher Rohzuckerfabriken Halle (VEMIRO), whose representatives (raw sugar factories) held the majority of the shares in the company. As a result, raw sugar was processed only on the basis of factory wage contracts. Sugar sales were organized by Zuckervertriebsgesellschaft AG Halle. In the 1940s, prisoners of war, forced labourers and foreign workers were also used to ensure refinery production. In World War II, the sugar refinery AG was heavily destroyed, expropriated in 1946 and placed under the control of the industrial works of Saxony-Anhalt. As of 1 July 1948, the company was transferred into public ownership as VVB Zuckerindustrie - VEB Zuckerraffinerie Halle. In 1951 it became the VEB "Vorwärts" Zuckerraffinerie Halle. Inventory information: From the administrative archive of the VEB Zuckerkombinat Halle, about 6 linear metres of documents from the Zuckerraffinerie AG Halle were handed over to the Staatsarchiv Magdeburg in 1981, where the files were redrawn on index cards in 1984. The collection was transferred to the newly founded Landesarchiv Merseburg (later Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, Merseburg Department) in 1994. In 2013, the search index was retroconverted in the scopeArchiv distorting program. In 2016 the complete revision of the written material was carried out. Additional information: Corresponding holdings: - I 599 VEMIRO, - I 601 ZVG Halle - Holdings of various sugar factories Literature: Karl Sewering: Zuckerindustrie und Zuckerhandel in Deutschland. Poeschel Verlag Stuttgart 1933. Olbrich, Hubert: Sugar museum in upheaval. University publishing house of the TU Berlin, 2012. Olbrich, Hubert: Sugar museum in exile. University publishing house of the TU Berlin, 2013. Olbrich, Hubert: Zucker-Museum, vol. 26. Druckhaus Hentrich, Berlin, 1989 (2016).

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, I 601 (Benutzungsort: Merseburg) · Fonds · 1923 - 1949
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Note: The holdings contain archival material that is subject to personal protection periods in accordance with § 10 Para. 3 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA and until their expiration is only accessible by shortening the protection period in accordance with § 10 Para. 4 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA or by accessing information in accordance with § 10 Para. 4a ArchG LSA. Find aids: Findbuch 2015 (online searchable) Registraturbilddner: On 5 Oct. 1923 the sugar distribution company Halle-Rositz-Holland AG was founded in Halle (Saale). After the closure of the Holland sugar factory in Dessau-Alten (1932), the company was renamed Zuckervertriebsgesellschaft Halle AG (ZVG), with branches in Halle and Rositz/Altenburg. From 1942 ZVG and the Vereinigung mitteldeutscher Rohzuckerfabriken (VEMIRO) formed a dual company within the meaning of the Cartel Tax Regulation. The sugar distribution company coordinates the supply of raw sugar to the sugar refineries, the sale of sugar products, controlled the beet cultivation and was the sales organ of the raw sugar factories combined in VEMIRO, primarily in the Halle, Köthen and Zeitz/Altenburg regions. It belonged to the Berlin Sugar Industry Economic Group and to the Berlin Association of the German Sugar Industry. In the 1930s and 1940s, the company also provided foreign labour and forced labour for the refineries and sugar factories. In 1946 the company was expropriated, assigned to Industriewerke Sachsen-Anhalt and dissolved in 1947. Their tasks and assets were taken over by the Halle sugar refinery. Inventory information: From the administrative archive of the VEB Zuckerkombinat Halle, about 2 linear metres of ZVG documents were handed over to the Staatsarchiv Magdeburg in 1981, where the files were recorded on index cards and re-signed in 1984. The holdings were transferred in 1994 to the newly founded Landesarchiv Merseburg (later Landeshauptarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, Merseburg Department), where the card index was retroconverted in 2011 in the scopeArchiv archive programme. 2015 saw the complete revision and reorganization of the archive holdings. Additional information: Corresponding stocks: - I 599 VEMIRO - I 601 Zuckerraffinerie Halle AG - Stocks of various sugar factories

          BArch, R 3901/20013 · File · 1933-1938
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: Käfer, Erhard, 1937 Knoll, Dr., Ministerialdirektor beim RAM - Frage der Ernennung, 1937 Köln - Wirtschaftliche Lage im Gau Köln-Aachen, 1937 Kolonialfragen - Note on a discussion with the colonial political office of the NSDAP, 1937 Kreisreiterverband Aachen, 1937 Kynologischer Verein Magdeburg e.V., 1937 Reichsbürgschaften für den Kleinwohnungsbau - Building project on the settlement site of the Lautz'schen Erben in Bensberg-Falkenforst near Cologne, 1937 Leopold, Josef, head of the NSDAP Austria - Memorandum of the NSDAP in Austria of 19 June 1937 (print), 1937 Liedtke, Lina, 1937 Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, Tennessee, 1937

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, I 542 (Benutzungsort: Merseburg) · Fonds · 1893 - 1970
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Note: The holdings contain archival material that is subject to personal protection periods in accordance with § 10 Para. 3 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA and until their expiration is only accessible by shortening the protection period in accordance with § 10 Para. 4 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA or by accessing information in accordance with § 10 Para. 4a ArchG LSA. Find aids: Findkartei 1991, Findbuch 2014 (online searchable) Registraturbilddner: In February 1897, the Aktien-Maschinenfabrik Kyffhäuserhütte Artern emerged from the Paul Reuß sheet metal and coppersmith's shop that had existed since 1881. The main products were agricultural equipment and machines for customers at home and abroad. In 1904 the company joined the Wohnungsbauverein Artern eGmbH as a co-partner. In 1910 the Maschinenfabrik merged with Ergon-Kosmos AG in Karlsruhe, in 1912 with Ruhrwerke Motoren- und Dampfkesselfabrik AG in Duisburg and finally took over Eisenwerk Brünner AG (later GmbH) in Artern in 1938. Sales offices were established in Elbing/Westpreußen (today Elblang, Poland), Nuremberg, Duisburg, Prague and Karlsruhe as well as Wroclaw, Gdansk, Berlin, Frankfurt/Oder, Hanover and Vienna. In the 1920s and 1930s the production and sales offer of the company was considerably expanded. In particular, Kaha, planet and zenith milk separators, ice machines, various types of steamers, steam generators, potato and milk can washing machines, shot and fertilizer mills, boilers, hay and straw blowers, boilers and radiators were offered. During the 2nd World War, war materials, anti-aircraft accessories and gunships were also built. Between 1946 and 1949, the company was confiscated, sequestered and liquidated, and converted into the machine factory of Soviet AG Maschinenbau vorm. Kyffhäuserhütte (SAG) in the Transmasch combine. In 1952 the company was transferred into public ownership as VEB Maschinenfabrik Kyffhäuserhütte. Inventory information: In 1988, the company archive of the VEB Kyffhäuserhütte Artern handed over to the State Archive Magdeburg documents of the Aktien-Maschinenfabrik Kyffhäuserhütte Artern and its successor company which had been indexed via a number list and an incomplete card index. The partial revision of the index data was carried out in 1991 by an archival assistant, with minor corrections to archive signatures, durations and file titles. There were no cassations of archive material. In 1994 the Landeshauptarchiv Magdeburg transferred the files to the newly founded Landesarchiv Merseburg. In 2011 the card index was first retroconverted in the archive program scopeArchiv, in 2014 the final archive processing of the files took place. Additional information: Further parts of the company tradition of the Kyffhäuserhütte Aktienmaschinenfabrik Artern or from the time of the VEB Maschinenfabrik Kyffhäuserhütte are kept in the Museum Kyffhäuserhütte (Artern, Oberer Hof) and at the Kyffhäuser Maschinenfabrik Artern GmbH (Artern, Otto-Brünner-Straße 4). Literature: Krombholz, Klaus: Agricultural engineering of the GDR. Light and shadow. Möller, Florian, Hübner, Sebastian: History of the Kyffhäuserhütte Artern (in: "Der Goldene Pflug" Förderverein Dt. Landwirtschaftsmuseum e.V. Stuttgart /Universität Hohenheim, pp. 33-44 Photos included: 10

          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, C 30 Stendal (Benutzungsort: Magdeburg) · Fonds · (1753 -) 1816 - 1945 (- 1948)
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Note: The holdings contain archival material that is subject to personal protection periods in accordance with § 10 Para. 3 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA and until their expiration is only accessible by shortening the protection period in accordance with § 10 Para. 4 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA or by accessing information in accordance with § 10 Para. 4a ArchG LSA. Find aids: Find book from 2016 (online searchable) Registrar: General history of authorities see under tectonics group 02.05.03. District offices and district municipal administrations in the administrative district Magdeburg. Inventory information: General inventory history see under tectonics group 02.05.03. Landratsämter und Kreiskommunalverwaltungen im Regierungsbezirk Magdeburg. In 1931, 1935 and 1941, the main part of the collection was transferred to the Magdeburg State Archives, and in 1935 it was subjected to a single-stage classification according to 50 alphabetically ordered subject groups. The distortion was limited to the reproduction of the file titles of the registry creator that were handed down on the file covers. In 1966, the Stendal District Archives issued a further copy of the files of the District Committee. Most of the files were incorporated into the existing order in 1980. The small volume of the records can be attributed to considerable losses in the war and post-war period. In the course of the revision and cartoning of the inventory in 2010, it was numbered consecutively, eliminating the Roman classification numbers. The re-signing is still verifiable on file level over the listing indication "earlier signatures". When the inventory was reviewed for online publication in 2016, the structure created in 1935 was retained. Where it appeared necessary, some subject group names were linguistically adapted or adapted to the actual tradition. In addition, the file titles were revised if they were wrongly copied from the file covers or if they were too narrow when the files were created. In the case of file group no. 492-582, the notes on contents were also transferred from the old prefix sheets of the district archives and the file units were newly recorded in the case of file group no. 330-407. Since these are usually individual case files on the performance of the dismembrations in the 19th century, formed when bundles of files were separated, the farm to be dismembered was recorded with the name of the owner and the duration of the file or volume. The file no. 489 was transferred to the inventory G 4 Reichstreuhänder der Arbeit Mitteldeutschland/ Gauarbeitsamt Magdeburg-Anhalt, Magdeburg. As a result of the examination of the inventory, the new online searchable finding aid was created. Plans and drawings must be ordered stating the storage signature. Additional information: District history The district Stendal was formed in 1816 from the southeast part of the Altmark. In the French Westphalian period, the district area belonged to the Stendal district of the Elbe département. The seat of the district administrator's office and the later district municipal administration was Stendal. From 1909 to 1950, the district capital formed its own city district. The rest of the district remained unchanged until 1950 and also after the district reform of June 1950. During the administrative reform of 1952, the district of Stendal ceded its southern part to the newly formed district of Tangerhütte, while on the other hand it received six municipalities of the district of Gardelegen. The Stendal district belonged to the Magdeburg district of the GDR. The district included 119 villages in its formation. After numerous incorporations, the departure of the city of Stendal and the dissolution of the independent manor districts, there were 96 municipalities in 1939, including the cities of Arneburg, Bismark, Tangerhütte (until 1928 Vaethen, city law since 1935) and Tangermünde.

          BArch, NS 20 · Fonds · 1921-1967
          Part of Federal Archives (Archivtektonik)

          Inventory description: Collection of individual documents and fragments (partly copies) of NSDAP outlines and affiliated associations as well as of private origin, also after 1945. Content characterisation: Negotiations on government participations of the NSDAP (1932-1934); organisation, tasks, activities and political development of the NSDAP (1932-1942); collection of ID cards mainly of the NSDAP, its outlines and affiliated associations (1933-1945). Treatises, reports, notes and drafts on general colonial political ideas (1941). Racial treatment of the population of the former Polish territories (1939). Circular letter of the National Socialist Association of Lecturers (1935-1937). Communications of the Reichskriegerbund (1942). SS and concentration camps: overviews, directories and expert reports from the post-war period on SS offices and facilities, ghettos, forced labour camps and concentration camps. Lebensborn e.V. and affiliated organisations (copies of documents kept at the International Tracing Service in Arolsen). NSDAP offices outside the Reich borders (1937); documents of the "Welt-Dienst"; collection of anti-national-socialist propaganda material. Hand-files by, among others, Sepp Schuster (active in the Federation of Friends of the New Germany (EFENDE) in the USA, in the Kameradschaft USA and as Reich Speaker 1934-1940) and Rudolf Jordan (manuscripts of the former Gauleiter Halle-Merseburg and Magdeburg-Anhalt and Reich Governor in Braunschweig from the post-war period). State of development: Findbuch Zitierweise: BArch, NS 20/...

          Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz, I. HA GR, Rep. 34, Nr. 1028 · File · 1780, 1787-1792
          Part of Secret State Archive of Prussian Cultural Heritage (Archivtektonik)

          Contains among other things: - Regulation of the estate of Michael Otto, who died in East India, 1790 - Search for heirs of Prollius, who died in East India, 1792 - Regulation of the estate of some Prussian subjects who died in the service of the English East Indian Company, 1790-1792 - Claims of the pastor Christian Friedrich Suchland on the estate of the Indian driver Roge, 1791-1792 - Money claims of Johann Georg Sieburg in Berlin to the merchant in Surinam, Johann Georg Heyfelder, 1792 - Money claims of the merchant in Bünde, Schlichthaber, to merchants in Demerara and Essequibo, 1792 - Claims of Johann Christian Goericke in Bromberg to the estate of his uncle, the master shipbuilder in Amsterdam, Johann Michael Kneisel, 1792 - Claims of the spa blacksmith (veterinarian) in Neustadt auf der Dosse, Rohlwen, to the estate of his brother Johann Friedrich, who died in Africa, 1790-1791 - Settlement of the estate of Doctor Teuber, who died in East India, 1791 - Claims of the brothers Johann Joachim and Johann Gottfried Lindau in Magdeburg to the estate of Andreas Lindau, who died in the general states, 1785, 1791 - Claims of Dr. Teuber, who died in East India, 1791 - Claims of the brothers Johann Joachim and Johann Gottfried Lindau in Magdeburg to the estate of Andreas Lindau, who died in the general states, 1785, 1791 - Claims of Dr. Teuber, who died in the general states, 1791 - Claims of Dr. Teuber, who died in the general states, 1791 August Wilhelm Haake in Oschersleben on the estate of the confectioner August Simon Kaeseberg, who died in Purmerende in the province of Holland, 1791 - Influencing of the Prussian managing director in The Hague in criminal proceedings against the former sub-buyer of the Dutch East India company Gautier Peter Theodor van Rossum, 1791 - Settlement of the estate of the ship soldier Franz Wrede, who died in Paramaribo, 1791 - Money claims of the Count of Meuron to the Dutch East India Company, 1789-1790 - Collection of information about Friedrich Ludwig Hanschke, who emigrated to Africa, 1791 - Safe escort for the merchant Heyfelder on his journey to Suriname, 1791 - Regulation of the estate of Christian von Feyberg who died in Surinam, 1791 - Regulation of the estate of Jean Pauol Manasse Gujot who died in Batavia, 1780, 1787, 1790 - Claims of the widow Horguelin in Berlin to the estate of her son who died in Batavia, 1790 - Regulation of the estate of Johann Christoph Wiese who died in Paramaribo, 1789-1790 - confiscation of information about the merchant servant Friedrich Ernst Thieme, 1790 - claims of the siblings Landsknecht in Alt-Pillau to the estate of their brother who died in Paramaribo, 1789 - confiscation of information about the death of the chief surgeon Christian Hoolbeck, 1790.

          FA 1 / 80 · File · 1891 - 1893
          Part of Cameroon National Archives

          Ramsay, Hans - Justificel, 1891nnRamsay, Hans - Prise en charge des affaires du Chef de l'expédition par le Capitaine Ramsay après le décès du Capitaine von Gravenreuth, tombé aux environs de l'entrée de la ville de Buea le 16. 11.1991. - Arrêté du Ministère des Affaires étrangères, 13.12.1891nnCas individuels - Gemmingen, Freiherr von, Capitaine hors service - Installé en tant que Chef de la Station d'Édéa, 1892nnArmes et équipements. - Prise d'assaut de Buea en octobre 1891. - Dépannage de la Maxim-Mitrailleuse non opérationnelle en Allemagne, 1892nnLivraisons des armes et munitions. - Registre, 5.12.1891nRavitaillement de Yaoundé par une expédition venant d'Édéa sous la direction du Lieutenant von Brauchitsch, Février 1892nnDéficiences dans la gestion actuelle des moyens financiers par le Capitaine von Gravenreuth. - Arrêté du Ministère des Affaires étrangères, 31 March 1892nnnComptabilité, 1892 - 1893nnBalinga. - Mise en place de la Station par le Capitaine Ramsay et installation du Premier-Lieutenant Volckamer von Kirchensittenbach comme Chef de Station le 8.5.1892, 1892nnnStation scientifique Yaoundé et son Chef Georg Zenker. - Rapport du Capitaine Ramsey, Juin 1892nnServices de l'administration locale. - Inventaire, 7.5.1892nnAbandon de la tentative d'avancer jusqu'au Lac Tchad. - Arrêté du Ministère des Affaires étrangères, 5.7.1892nnnPlainte du Médecin-assistant Dr Richter contre le Capitaine Ramsey pour traitement indigne, 25.5.1892nnBalinga. - Missions de la Station. - Décret du Ministère des Affaires étrangères, 4 August 1892nnBalinga. - Mise en place de la Station. - Décret du Ministère des Affaires étrangères, 25 July 1892nnnDéroulement de la dissolution de l'expédition. - Arrêté du Ministère des Affaires étrangères, 19.8.1892nnBataille près de Buea le 16.11.1891 et les raisons du retrait vers Biboundi. - Rapport du Médecin assistant Dr Richter, 1.3.1892nnPièce d'artillerie 3,7 cm de l'usine Gruson, Magedebourg (instruction de démontage. Écrite à la main), 1891nnFeuille de route du Premier-Lieutenant Morgen avec des nouvelles expériences du Capitaine à la suite de la Troupe coloniale du Protectorat de l'Afrique orientale, Hans Ramsay, 1:1 700 000, dessin à la plume avec inscription en couleur, Ramsay, Capitaine, 1892nnPlan d'extension de la Station de Balinga 1: 222,2; dessin à la plume, Ramsay, Capitaine à la suite de la Troupe coloniale du Protectorat de l'Afrique orientale, vers 1892nnPlan de la Station de Yaoundé, M:1 pas 1mm, dessin à la plume de Ramsay, Capitaine à la suite de la Troupe coloniale du Protectorat de l'Afrique orientale (3. 4.1892)nnEdéa - Poursuite des travaux de l'extension de la Station par le Chef provisoire de la Station Lieutenant von Brauchitsch. - Disposition du Gouverneur von Zimmerer, 10.5.1892nnn

          Gouvernement von Kamerun
          Landesarchiv Sachsen-Anhalt, Z 166 (Benutzungsort: Dessau) · Fonds · 1878-1951
          Part of State Archive Saxony-Anhalt (Archivtektonik)

          Note: The holdings contain archival material that is subject to personal protection periods in accordance with § 10 Para. 3 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA and until their expiration is only accessible by shortening the protection period in accordance with § 10 Para. 4 Sentence 2 ArchG LSA or by accessing information in accordance with § 10 Para. 4a ArchG LSA. Find aids: Findbuch 2001 (online searchable) Registraturbilddner: Offices as their own administrative level emerged in the course of a radical general reorganization of the municipal conditions in 1878. this reorganization had become necessary due to the diversity of the municipal constitutions in the two halves of Anhalt-Bernburg and Anhalt-Dessau-Köthen united in 1863, which had led to divergences within individual districts as a result of the merging of districts from areas of the two constituent states. In 1878, according to the Prussian model, administrative districts were inserted between the level of the districts and that of the municipalities. With the exception of the ducal castle districts and the cities, the five Anhalt districts were divided into official districts. This system of office formation also included the manor districts outside the municipal districts as well as the state fiscal domains and forests. The administrative districts could consist of one or more rural municipalities or one or more manor districts or rural municipalities and manor districts. The district administration was headed by a head official. The offices were responsible in particular for the rural police administration. With the formation of the administrative districts as districts of the general state administration in 1878, the police tasks of the former local police were transferred to the offices. Within the framework of the establishment of the police administration in Anhalt, the head of the local police was now in charge of the local police, in particular the security, order, customs, health, poor, road, water, field, forestry, fishing, trade, construction, fire police, etc., insofar as these were not reserved for the district directorate by special statutory provisions. As a police authority, the head of the office had the right to issue police ordinances for the district. As organs of the head of the municipality, the heads of the municipalities were entitled, among other things, to arrest and hold persons in custody. The heads of the municipalities also acted as organs of the office in the registration and deregistration of persons, the control of the drawing up of Gesindebücher or the health police. In 1935, all regulations concerning municipalities and manor districts were repealed and responsibilities transferred to the district committees. Of the 14 offices in total (Amt Aderstedt, Altenburg, Gerbitz [Pobzig], Giersleben [Warmsdorf], Gröna, Hohenerxleben, Ilberstedt, Kleinmühlingen [Mühlingen], Latdorf, Mehringen, Neundorf, Oberpeißen, Rathmannsdorf, Schackstedt), which existed in the district of Bernburg, have been handed down from nine offices (Altenburg, Gerbitz [Pobzig], Giersleben [Warmsdorf], Gröna, Hohenerxleben, Mühlingen, Latdorf, Neundorf, Rathmannsdorf). Rathmannsdorf and Hohenerxleben an der Bode belonged to the noble court of the von Krosigk family until 1850. When the districts in Anhalt-Bernburg were formed, the court district was added to the Bernburg district. When the offices were established in 1878, the community of Rathmannsdorf was merged with the manor to form one office. In 1952 the municipality Rathmannsdorf came to the district Staßfurt, district Magdeburg in execution of the administrative reform and reorganization of the countries. Inventory information: The stock of the Rathmannsdorf office was transferred in 1971 from the Staßfurt County Council to the Oranienbaum State Archive (today the Saxony-Anhalt State Main Archive, Dessau Department). The main focus is on: Judicial police and criminal justice, measures immediately after the National Socialists seized power, security police, citizen/people's militia, health police, veterinary police.